Reviews for Attraction of Small Things
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 9 . 11/27/2019
Please update this story soon it's amazing and adorable to read.
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 6/7/2019
very good
Xavier Arias Gonsalves chapter 9 . 6/6/2019
Please make more chapters I love these stories, especially when my boi Izuku is called dad whilst doing regular shenanigans with Kouta and Eri
VoidKingOfSwing chapter 9 . 5/26/2019
I love all of this
GearXClank chapter 9 . 5/11/2019
If you ever do swing back around to this...its a bit weird how you swung sharply between the first four chapters and the later ones. You pretty pointedly referenced Ochako as not only being the one Izuku is visibly interested in but also as the one who Eri and Kota spent the most time with, culminating in Ochako's blurb at the end of chapter 4 where she displays advanced knowledge of Izuku, Eri & Kota, and their relationship with each other in what clearly seems to incline towards her being very romantically interested in Izuku as well.
Then...you wildly swung the other way. Both in the author notes and in the story content. Its very jarring and to me pretty markedly damages the thrust of the story: Izuku and the two munchkins.
I dunno, its up to you. I'd think about spinning it into a separate story maybe, or rewriting the first few chapters, or something...
General Lemarc chapter 2 . 3/22/2019
I love this to death.
Xanderq chapter 9 . 1/30/2019
...I wonder what would happen if he saw them on the news during a villon attack...how mad is he going to be...oh no.
KTman891 chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
Nice reference to torchbearer.
samuelx43a chapter 9 . 1/22/2019
My heart melted and I laughed as well, this was a lovely piece of writing and I'd like to thank you for it.

Sorry if it sounds cheesy!
:P
Whitetiger789 chapter 6 . 1/4/2019
Izumina for the win!
ToonyTheBoi chapter 9 . 12/30/2018
hahHAHAHAHAh ooooh If this is going where I think it's going then I am all for it. Keep it uuuuuuuuuuuup!
Sergito chapter 9 . 12/30/2018
Took me a while but i finnaly found the time to pick and read again!
THIS WAS SO FLUFFY!
These two little munchkins are too precious for this world!
They learned their lessons at least and Momo and Ashido are now closer to Izuku hehehe
I FULLY SUPPORT AN OT3 BTW! Give Eri and Kota TWO MOMMYS! And Izuku two waifus, he got a heart big enough im confident about it!
lightkirinhuruname chapter 9 . 12/30/2018
I NEED M-M-M-M-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!
Markus-Antonius chapter 9 . 12/28/2018
So freakin cute...
Markus-Antonius chapter 6 . 12/28/2018
Well I was pulling for Momo with Mina coming in second, but I see you got Momo going for Shoto...