Reviews for Attraction of Small Things
Namittheking chapter 9 . 1/28
loved this chapter! the interactions between izuku and the kids was really nice! would love to see more emotional fluffy moments between the kids and izuku
Namittheking chapter 5 . 1/27
Each chapter in this story is just so cute and wholesome! really love this story!
King Kyusharu chapter 9 . 1/23
wish there was more
reet than skeet chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
THIS IS ADORABLE
G0g3t chapter 9 . 12/13/2020
I really love this story! Hope you'll update it!
Draconixspirit13 chapter 9 . 6/21/2020
Happy Father's Day.
SongNoFound chapter 5 . 2/1/2020
this one is very sweeettt
SongNoFound chapter 4 . 2/1/2020
sooo cute
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 9 . 11/27/2019
Please update this story soon it's amazing and adorable to read.
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 6/7/2019
very good
Xavier Arias Gonsalves chapter 9 . 6/6/2019
Please make more chapters I love these stories, especially when my boi Izuku is called dad whilst doing regular shenanigans with Kouta and Eri
VoidKingOfSwing chapter 9 . 5/26/2019
I love all of this
GearXClank chapter 9 . 5/11/2019
If you ever do swing back around to this...its a bit weird how you swung sharply between the first four chapters and the later ones. You pretty pointedly referenced Ochako as not only being the one Izuku is visibly interested in but also as the one who Eri and Kota spent the most time with, culminating in Ochako's blurb at the end of chapter 4 where she displays advanced knowledge of Izuku, Eri & Kota, and their relationship with each other in what clearly seems to incline towards her being very romantically interested in Izuku as well.
Then...you wildly swung the other way. Both in the author notes and in the story content. Its very jarring and to me pretty markedly damages the thrust of the story: Izuku and the two munchkins.
I dunno, its up to you. I'd think about spinning it into a separate story maybe, or rewriting the first few chapters, or something...
General Lemarc chapter 2 . 3/22/2019
I love this to death.
Xanderq chapter 9 . 1/30/2019
...I wonder what would happen if he saw them on the news during a villon attack...how mad is he going to be...oh no.