Reviews for Timing
Story Please chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
This is a very sweet story and I could really almost believe it was canon. Lovely work!
The Lady Arturia chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I simply had to leave a review to tell you how much I loved this story. It's perfect. Absolutely perfect. You kept the tone constant throughout and were able to make it so perfectly bittersweet that I couldn't help but fall in love with it. Your descriptions have complemented the dialogues and emotions that you've tried to convey, and I love that despite there being so few dialogues and it being mostly introspective, I was so absorbed that it didn't matter in the least. I love how each section flows so perfectly into the next; they're so well-connected and flowed together so naturally. And I love that you made Harry a professor! That's something I've never read before and I would love to see you explore that further! This was an absolutely fantastic read and really made my day. It's such a pleasure to read such well-written stories. Excellent job, love! :')
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
great
Dul'mephistos chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
beautiful! would like to see more professor potter though, is it just me or is that rare?
Sirip chapter 1 . 6/7/2017