Reviews for Let it Snow
Fluffy Cat chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
LOVE IT! So many wonderful Mel/Cole sweet, romantic moments. Fluffy purred throughout. "animals and MANY females?" Cracking me up! I'm laughing because both of us knew Cole would have a way with petting a wild creature. It's just a gentle Cirronian thing, isn't it? Oh, and the "inconvenient" multiple layers of underwear...Fluffy was smirking throughout. Wonderful job, all elements required with a sweet story, a pleasure to read and smoothly sewn together. Thanks, Blue Raven.
evitae chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
AS always I enjoy all your new fics. You have definitely captured the personalities of all the characters and kept to the oroginal traits. Please keep writing. If you feel so inclined, would you do a continuation to the story line in Training Day with Vic in the know and possibly teamed up again? That too would be awesome.
Wolfsong's Rebel chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Another great job. Great descriptions and an awesome story line. Write more plz.
ohajikigal chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Wonderful answer to the challenge. Very nicely done. Didn't feel forced or contrived, which is sometimes an unfortunate side effect of answering a challenge. You did a great job, though, this had a nice natural flow AND you hit all the points. This was fun and hot. Yay you!

Thanks for sharing, always enjoy reading what you write.

Donna
pat palmer chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I LOVE THE STORIES. i NEED MY WEEKLY "TRACKER" FANFIC fix.
Cyn Tolram chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Very nice snuggling story. As far as I could see you had all the damned elements, including animals. Cole needs a lesson on playing dodge ball if he is going to keep up with Mel on a snow ball fight.

You should also get extra points for tickling-a nice touch.

Thanks for the fun!