Reviews for The Echo
Dogwin chapter 14 . 2/13
I love this story! This was so sweet! I like how gently as he could, Koschei approached this conversation. I'm glad it happened and then they lived there lives happy with who they were with as two individual unique people. Thank you so much for finishing this. Although, I am truly sad this is the end (unless you wanna write some more adventures of them, maybe kids ;)). I love how creative this story was and look forward to reading other things you write. I do want to say that you are very talented, skilled and just because you don't get many reviews for one story doesn't discredit that. I have read many books in my life, some bad, some good. This story is one of the good ones. I wish it was more. I challenge you to never stop writing.
P.S. Thank you for mentioning me in the comments. It made me smile:). And yeah, it's funny that I used your laptop to post a review lol. Btw, this story has really made me love Clara more as a character, even though there are two of them.
Dogwin chapter 13 . 2/3
This chapter has so much emotion lol. I feel it must be extremely hard for Koschei to love one Clara and and then another, only to run into the original. I think it was good how he decided on the Clara he is with now though. It was kinda tragic him giving up his old wedding ring because it does show memories of the past but that's also for the better. In a way it was something to push Koschei to move on. I'm wondering what explanation he gives Clara. I hope it's the truth! Job well done!
Eleni chapter 14 . 12/7/2017
Aww! What a sweet ending! I understand what you mean by motivation through reviews. I'm sorry you didn't get as many! I always checked every week to see if there was a new chapter:) I felt a little emotional as I read the ending:,) *claps* Oh, and you're so sweet to mention me!:,D I enjoyed this story! Excellent job!
Gally chapter 14 . 12/7/2017
This is so goooooood!
Eleni chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Okay, I was not expecting this. Wow! I am super excited now and really, really intrigued. I was kind of holding my breath! Woo, can't WAIT to read the next chapter!:D Keep up the AWESOME work!
Eleni chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
SO BEAUTIFUL. CLARA HANDLED THAT SO WELL. *clapping emojis* :'D Can't wait to see more!
Dogwin chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
Wow! Clara must really love him if after all that she took it so well. I'm glad Koschei has changed and wish others who are evil would change. I think it was wise to save the Clara bit for later because that would have put a lot of pressure on the Echo Clara. I am loving this story and look forward to the next. I only wish others would know and read this fantastic story.
Eleni chapter 11 . 10/19/2017
Agh, I can't wait to know what happens next! I love their chemistry and their differences and how they love each other for them.
Dogwin chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
This was great! I am so glad that Koschei is starting to fall in love with Clara Oswin as her rather than an echo of someone he loves. I like how he is so adventurous and daring but also compassionate. He doesn't make fun of Clara because she is human but rather makes up the differences the best he can. I thought it was hilarious what Clara wrote on the thank you note. Haha I agree with her that the necklace wouldn't suit the Pharaoh. I wish I had a time machine to take daring adventures like this. Maybe one day I can visit Egypt and, while I doubt it, go into a pyramid. I look forward to the next development of this story!:) Thank you so much for writing this!
Eleni chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT :D I like that you've included the Master's daredevil side and haven't completely gotten rid of his bad boy personality even though he's better:) But why did he pull from the kiss first? What will happen with the traps! Agh, curiosity.
Miss Stella Black chapter 10 . 9/22/2017
This is awesome! I hope next chapter has them in the pyramid because that was a pretty big cliff hanger. I love how daring and adventurous Koschei is. I must say that I see why Clara likes him. I also think that even though he lied about not liking war for the killing he still has some innocence and good. I think that through his ignorance he can possibly learn about Christ more and be changed into someone Clara truly deserves. Hopefully it will all work out cause they are an adorable couple! I love this story so much and can't wait for the next chapter.
Dogwin chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
Wow! Just wow. You don't normally think of people being actually not terrified and crying when about to have a Roman execution. I'm glad that you brought some Christianity into the story. It was really refreshing and I'm so glad that Clara is a Christian. Haha I thought it was so finny Koschei's reaction to the prisoners. I also thought the prisoners might be made for helping them escape but was joyful that they are going to take the time to spread the good news. It convicts me to want and spread the good news myself as I have not been doing the greatest job of that during my 21 years on this planet. I'm looking forward to what holds in store next for this story. Its so much fund reading adventures of Clara and Koschei. You are so creative. Thank you. :)
Dogwin chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
Oh damn! this was such a thrilling chapter. I wish there was more dialogue between the death of the gladiator and being dragged to the dungeons, but its still really intriguing. I think it might have been better for Koschei to bring her to a naval event. When I was in Rome visiting the Colosseum I think I remember them describing such events and the marvel of it all. I personally wish I had a time machine to see the world's wonders in their prime time. I look forward to see what happens next!
Dogwin chapter 7 . 9/14/2017
Awwhh this is so cute! I love how spirited Clara is. They really do make quite the pair. I laughed when he looked at a picture of Clara but the other Clara. Also I like how Clara has a forgiving spirit even though she had to go through all that grief of losing someone she had strong feelings for, for seven months. I do think it's a little soon for her to be saying she's in love with him so soon but I defiantly know Koschei is. I'm looking forward to how the story unfolds. This story has been an amazing writing of fan fiction so far though. Bravo.
Eleni chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
Oh my gosh, this chapter was so beautiful! Keep up the good work! Thank you for including Christianity in the story! So well done. I'm curious for the next adventure!