Reviews for Isosceles Triangle
Nikki chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
LOL LOL LOL! That was so funny - totally loved the fic - great job! :)
Risa414 chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
Wow. Kinda complicated but a good read chapter 4 . 3/15/2003
lol...Really good story ! I liked it a lot
katie chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
the ending was so good! absolutely loved the whole thing!
Airman chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
Great story.

I enjoyed the plot and I think you managed the characters very well, and well done with coming up with the alien name-thing.
ng3 chapter 4 . 3/9/2003
very, very enjoyable. very original. and, very clever, indeed. i like it, like it a lot.

the switch from POV to POV was smooth. i especially liked how there's still room for us to fantasize, if you will, more about this story. the reader can fill in the details as they choose. it's like a lot of fanfics can be written for just this story. e.g. what happened between part 3 and 4.

the story brought a genuine smile of satisfaction to my face. thank you.
trixiebelle chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
Cute, cute story! Almost every time I watch the show I wish they would just go for it already!
JD chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
Please continue with your story. I love it and it's coming along great! I can't wait to read more.
shiplover chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
tht was great, any more?
ng3 chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
oh, Jonas is dead alright! LOL! that was GREAT. so unpredictable. i don't want that kinda humiliation even for my worst enemies!

btw, thanks for responding to my question. personally, i'd like a couple more chapters, like 3 or 4 more. i don't like TOO lengthy stories because i have to wait and wait and wait and eventually i might loose the interest. depends on how good the author is at writing though. i think your story will be able to hold my attention for a long time.
Daughter of Bast chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
Remind me to never get on Sam's bad side. I hope Jonas has his insurance updated cause he's gonna need it! *evil laugh* I feel sorry for Dian but I'm an S/J shipper, so on with the story!
katie chapter 2 . 3/5/2003
hee hee funny!
ng3 chapter 2 . 3/5/2003
ah, things are getting complicated! good. :). can't wait for the next chapter. btw, how long is this gonna be? i mean more than 10 chaps or less?
JD11 chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
Please continue and soon. THis is very good.
Daughter of Bast chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
To borrow a quote (sort of), "Curiouser and curiouser." One wonders just HOW that rumor got started, I'll keep checking back to see if my guess is correct. So please continue!