Reviews for A Study in Magic
AGGHHH THIS IS SOOOO GOOD! I love the balance between the magical and muggle worlds. It was also great how you incorperated Harry and Sherlock's encounter without sacrificing any of their charactors. Thank you for this beautiful fanfic! I've been waiting for something like this ever since I read that headcanon ok tumblr!
Horizon-Dawn chapter 1 . 9/1
Great work!
Oh, that was awesome! I loved the friendship between Sherlock and John, and your writing highlighted their multifaceted personalities. The addition of Harry and magic was a nice touch. Thank you for sharing this! :)
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 1 . 8/2
This is an amazing story! please write a sequel or simply a chapter two!
RavingRebel221 chapter 1 . 7/24
I love how worried John was about telling Sherlock, how he thought maybe he'd be able to fool him with the duplicate gnomes. And the gnomes! The symbolism, the details in transfiguring the bodies...the scars transferring over to the figurines. Poor Harry, being left to deal with Sherlock figuring out the Magical world...beautiful story.
wildtrance chapter 1 . 7/14
This is cute.
Also it's hard to believe it was only one chapter.
Wingsong5555 chapter 1 . 7/5
OMG! This is amazing! Please tell me that this is gonna be continued! PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE!
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 6/23
Excellent job, particularly with the interaction between John and Harry. I would love to see more of this universe from you!
Tamha chapter 1 . 6/18
I'm sure I've read this before, is it cross-posted somewhere?
Astrido chapter 1 . 6/17
wow. very well written story. and i love the case. it's really plausible how you explained John's career, i like that.
cheers
Maya
SB chapter 1 . 6/8
This is excellent! I hope there will more.
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/8
Loved that. So much. More chapters please?