Reviews for A Study in Magic
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 6/3
Nice work! Love it!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 1 . 3/21
This was really, really good. You did a fantastic job blending these two worlds, and I love Sherlock's reaction to magic. It's just so... him
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow you packed a lot into this story! Enjoyed the friendship between Sherlock and John. Liked the thought that John and Harry knew each other, had worked together. Well done
ANGSWIN chapter 1 . 3/6
I love Muggleborn John stories and this one was great! :)
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Loved this! :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
AGGHHH THIS IS SOOOO GOOD! I love the balance between the magical and muggle worlds. It was also great how you incorperated Harry and Sherlock's encounter without sacrificing any of their charactors. Thank you for this beautiful fanfic! I've been waiting for something like this ever since I read that headcanon ok tumblr!
Horizon-Dawn chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Oh, that was awesome! I loved the friendship between Sherlock and John, and your writing highlighted their multifaceted personalities. The addition of Harry and magic was a nice touch. Thank you for sharing this! :)
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
This is an amazing story! please write a sequel or simply a chapter two!
RavingRebel221 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
I love how worried John was about telling Sherlock, how he thought maybe he'd be able to fool him with the duplicate gnomes. And the gnomes! The symbolism, the details in transfiguring the bodies...the scars transferring over to the figurines. Poor Harry, being left to deal with Sherlock figuring out the Magical world...beautiful story.
wildtrance chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
This is cute.
Also it's hard to believe it was only one chapter.
Wingsong5555 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
OMG! This is amazing! Please tell me that this is gonna be continued! PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE!
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Excellent job, particularly with the interaction between John and Harry. I would love to see more of this universe from you!
Tamha chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
I'm sure I've read this before, is it cross-posted somewhere?
Astrido chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
wow. very well written story. and i love the case. it's really plausible how you explained John's career, i like that.
cheers