Reviews for Fate Grand Blunder
Dhestrya chapter 1 . 5/25
Nice
SynchroRegis chapter 1 . 3/16
Amazing crossover story out there! It a great story to read! I got some characters servants ideas/ request I want to see in future chapters.
1. Enterprise from (Azur Lane) as Archer class
2. Belfast from (Azur Lane) as Archer class or Rider class
3. Bismarck from (Azur Lane) as Lancer class
4. Akagi from (Azur Lane) as Caster class
5. Mikazuki Augus from (Gundam) as Berserker class
6. Setsuna F. Seiei from (Gundam) as Archer class and Foreigner class for his ELS form
7. Kira Yamato from (Gundam) as Archer class
12. Cole Macgrath from (Infamous) as Archer class or Alter Ego class
13. Raiden Ei/Shogun from (Genshin Impact) as Ruler class or Saber class
14. Sangonomiya Kokomi from (Genshin Impact) as Caster class
15. Shenhe from (Genshin Impact) as Lancer class
16. Young Bronya Zaychik and/or Adult Bronya Zaychik from (Honkai Impact) as Rider class or Assassin class
17. Durandal from (Honkai Impact) as Saber class or Lancer class
18. Murata Himeko from (Honkai Impact) as Saber class
19. Mega Man X from (Mega Man) as Archer class
20. Zero from (Mega Man) as Saber class
21. Axl from (Mega Man) as Assassin class or Archer class
22. Mega and Lan Hikari from (Mega ) as Archer class
23. Soji Tendo(Kamen Rider Kabuto) from (Kamen Rider) as Rider class
24. Sento Kiryu(Kamen Rider Build) from (Kamen Rider) as Rider class or Caster class
25. Ike from (Fire Emblem) as Saber class
maruuchiha0 chapter 16 . 2/16
Can't wait for the shounen big 3 to make appearance. Things are going to be wild the moment characters like Naruto, Goku, Luffy and Ichigo gets summoned and Ritsuka fanboying over them. Can't wait for the next update.
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

,,,,,,.,,,
Alif Ahmad chapter 13 . 2/12
just realized that Amakusa is surrounded by female rulers...
semiramis: (Angry noise)
Evowizard25 chapter 16 . 2/6
A great chapter for Laura. As she was one of my favorite mutants growing up, I think you did her justice. Yeah, I do agree she needs her own identity rather then just donning someone else's (current Marvel/DC is a mess). So this was a good read. I did like how she interacted with everyone else. A little echie with her pressing against Deku was also nice. XD I can't wait for the next part.
That guy chapter 16 . 1/31
Has mario been suggested?
Because if not?
Bowser as a berserker
Mario, Luigi,and peach as Casters
If someone has suggested this then I'm sorry
The Disquieting One chapter 16 . 2/2
i've been binge-reading this, and i really love it.
the interaction between the Servants are lively, and they feel like genuine people.
still, I wanna see the first time a non-Fate Servant got summoned, just to see Olga and Chaldea staff had no clue who they are, but Ritsuka's nerdiness managed to guess it perfectly and had to be the one who plays "walking encyclopedia" about these modern Servants to Olga and Mash rather than the other way around.
as for future Servants...well, I got A lot of suggestions, but the few I want to see the most are the three Yakuza's Protagonists: Kiryu, Majima, and Kasuga Ichiban. maybe during Shinjuku will be a good place?
Underdog Emiya chapter 16 . 1/31
Glances at last commentary

Dear God, eight months ever since you posted in this history. Late is an understatement!

Jokes aside, this was a good chapter, even if my only experience with X-23 was Marvel vs Capcom and the Logan movie. You can feel the conflict that she has with being in the shadow of good Wolvie for most of her life. And, of course, Izuku was Izuku, being a good boi.

In a more meta level, I feel that this story is just going so slow. Sure, this story is more about the interactions with servants (from Fate or other media), but...man, it's just so slow. Really, if it didn't had months between each chapter, I could see this as the substitute for Fragments of Chaldea (may it never be forgotten) in the slice of life department. It just has a interesting premise, and a large cast to expand upon. And I would like to see Goetia against the fictional servants. That would be a match to remember, considering that some of the members of Chaldea are planet-busters. Want to see if that Nega-Summon guarantee holds on.

Anyway, I know you accept requests for servants, but I'll go the extra mile and add some ideas for plots. It's up to you if you want to use them, but I'm just putting here.

-Eugeo (SAO) is summoned. Kirito obviously wants to meet his old friend and present Chaldea to him. Cue a bunch of wacky adventures.

-Iskandar decides that it's a good time to call for a new Grail Discussion. With so many kings, its sure to have some interesting talks.

-Sasaki Kojiro (Fate) meets Sasaki Kojiro (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie). Tsubame Gaeshi ensues.

-Lelouch it's surprised with the summoning of his sister. Except it's not quite her...(See Nightmare of Nunnaly)

-Vegeta wants a good fight. Some servants in Chaldea are happy to oblige to his wish.

-Blake (RWBY) finally appears in Chaldea. It's time for a team reunion!

-Who can eat more spicy food?

-A mass summoning happens! To the surprise of Akame and Mine, many familiars faces appear, including an old foe...

-Monkey D. Luffy doesn't quite understand what's happening. But one thing it's sure: he doesn't want spoilers.

-(Insert Excalibur song)

-Naofumi Iwatani (Shield Hero) doesn't like summonings. At least the inhabitants of that world seemed to talk japanese, or english, whatever.

-Bruce Banner and Jekyll talk about Alter Egos.

-Karaoke night.

-Have this pear.

That's all. Until next chapter.

Hopefully soon.
Steelrain66 chapter 16 . 1/31
Great chapter, I love when you tackle Marvel characters as you do them far more justice then there own writers these days.

Also random suggestion but I would look at Fire emblem for some inspiration. (Or you already have and it's been so long I forgot) The three titular Lord's from Three Houses are picture perfect for multiple servant classes each. Dimitri Lancer (Berserker post time skip) Claude Archer (Rider post time skip) and Edelgard works as both a Caster and Berserker. Not to mention perfect personifies and back story to clash with Fate characters and others.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 16 . 1/31
RebukeX7 would have made a better comic than the shit Marvel puts out.
spartan-140 chapter 16 . 1/31
Yooo, welcome back, if you added Gura and Dante, you gotta add Vergil and maybe Ina as well, i think she'll be fine with Abigail
Bucio chapter 16 . 1/31
It's not the point of the story itself, but I liked seeing the interactions between Izuku and Laura, especially (and if Steve can date Florence Nightingale, Izuku and Laura wouldn't be that weird, other than it's a crossover), with their teammates, giving Laura encouragement, and especially seeing Izuku admit that his fanatical devotion to All Might, by imitating him, cost him damage to his body, forcing him to find a new path and be his own hero; which is consistent with Laura's dilemma in this chapter.

And about Marvel and their stories, well, I haven't really seen much, but from what little I know, this seems to be the "Superior" stage of mutants and not everything really seems to be good, at least for me (the relationship between Jean, Scott and Logan, or the Kitty situation), moving away from what the X-Men were, as not all the changes are for the better.

By the way, if Laura showed up, would there be a chance that Hope (X-Men) or Ichigo (yup, Kurosaki Ichigo) would show up too? (perhaps getting along or understanding each other because of the loads they carried, the Mutant Messiah and the Hero of the war against Aizen and Yhwach) or what would be the reaction if became Servants, characters as notable as the Z Fighters (Dragon Ball) or the Shinobis of the Elemental Nations (Naruto), or a certain Caped Baldy (Saitama) or imagine Happosai, Muten Roshi and Jiraiya together; or given the list of Servants you put up, everyone's reaction to seeing King Mickey (due to Mickey Mouse's worldwide fame) as a Saber, or given Fantasia and Kingdom Hearts, he could also be a Caster.

Good luck and keep it up
PasiveNox chapter 16 . 1/31