Reviews for Happy Days in Hell
Gingerljf175 chapter 1 . 6/30
Wow, this was incredible. I was skeptical of all the changes you made to who was related to and dating who and everything different to the canon plot but the story itself was amazing and I cried reading how Severus felt thinking Harry was dead. I can’t wait to read the sequels!
RL chapter 1 . 6/11
This was the first fanfic I ever read. In Russian, more than 10 years ago. I think I was about 11 and quite shocked by all the torture. Now I return to it again, and enjoy it more than the vast majority of fanfiction I've read. What a black hole of Mentor!Snape texts you've sent me to, enahma! Thank you for this trilogy.
InsaneRabbit chapter 16 . 6/3
I'd review, but I'm too busy sobbing to say much...
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 5/12
I come back to this series over and over again.
Harya chapter 1 . 3/28
Just to told I've read your fic (but in another language) so many times, I really love it! Thanks a lot for all you've done!
Bye
Harya
AJS chapter 16 . 3/11
I know you posted this many years ago, but just read it and it is wonderful.
Sad but wonderful story!
sjrodgers23 chapter 16 . 7/27/2017
loved this story thank you
becgate chapter 16 . 7/27/2017
Awesome!
Random person P chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
This is amazing! I love it! I've never been a fan of Snape and Harry in a friendly relationship but this warms me and it makes sense! I love reading this, thank you for taking the time to write it so that people like me,(random guys searching for something to bring them outta the reality of life) can enjoy it!
:) :) :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Hi! Just wanted to mention that Snape is his fathers name - his father was a muggle. He's a half blood - the Prince's are where his family is from (Eileen Prince is his mother)
Lucinda Hindle chapter 16 . 6/26/2017
You want a review, right? If you would have been present with me when I was reading this story than I am sure that you would have learnt a nice set of colourful hindi swear words on many occasions and mind you, it takes a lot to take out Hindi curses from me. And now you have done it, I am insane, officially insane. I cried like hell, you idiot! How can you be such a nice writer. You know what? If you hadn't kept Harry alive than I wouldn't have favourited this story.
Oliver V chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
13 years old
Woah.
RissaGrace17 chapter 16 . 3/5/2017
This was incredible! I loved the plot twist and all of the intricacies of this story! Creative, original, and refreshing, this was very different from everything I've read, but you kept it real and believable! Thanks for writing!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 16 . 1/5/2017