Reviews for Happy Days in Hell
Oliver V chapter 1 . 3/27
13 years old
Woah.
RissaGrace17 chapter 16 . 3/5
This was incredible! I loved the plot twist and all of the intricacies of this story! Creative, original, and refreshing, this was very different from everything I've read, but you kept it real and believable! Thanks for writing!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 16 . 1/5
Nice work.
ripper34 chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
Good story
MajaS chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
I really like this twist of things. But why does Quietus' wand suddenly work for Severus?
Your grammar could use some adjustments but if I correct it in my head while I read I understand 99.9% of the text.
I've learnt some new words, too, thank you.
analise17 chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
Thank you so much for your great story. You delved very deep to their hurt; and I loved how you changed the whole story line with Quintus. I am going to enjoy reading the other!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
Graat story! The torture was painful to read but loved the Sev/Harry love and the twist of their relations...off to read the next
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
interesting and well written. thanks for posting
Avada-Kedavracado chapter 16 . 5/21/2016
I absolutely love this series! I just started reading it last week and it quickly became one of my favorites on this site 3 keep writing!
WanderingSeeker1 chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
Wonderful story! I'm looking forward to the sequel. Well done!
Nondescript chapter 16 . 2/24/2016
As Ronald Weasley would so eloquently put, this was 'bloody brilliant'
Squidney01 chapter 16 . 2/16/2016
This is the best Harry-Serverus Family fanfic I have read! They were both strong- but dependent, human- but above humans (if you know what I mean) at the same time. Thank you for taking the time to write the story and edit it. Im going to read the sequel now but I wanted to thank you for a great read
hootowl chapter 16 . 1/30/2016
my goodness, that was awesomely gut-wrenching. i read it all in one night. it is now very late or very early (in fact, it's closer to sunrise than sunset) and i should sleep.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/25/2016
So fantastic! Absolutely loved this story! I was completely addicted!
SmileABunch6936 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
What happened at the cienma? That's probably a really irrelevant question, but you know you're talking to me, the Queen of Irrelevant Questions. I'm rereading this series now, to cstch all the details I didn't catch when I read it the first time. I hope you keep writing!
((oh and my guest name is my real screen name, i just got really lazy and didn't sign in. ))