Reviews for Happy Days in Hell
Guest chapter 16 . 18h
Graat story! The torture was painful to read but loved the Sev/Harry love and the twist of their relations...off to read the next
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/10
interesting and well written. thanks for posting
Avada-Kedavracado chapter 16 . 5/21
I absolutely love this series! I just started reading it last week and it quickly became one of my favorites on this site 3 keep writing!
WanderingSeeker1 chapter 16 . 3/15
Wonderful story! I'm looking forward to the sequel. Well done!
Nondescript chapter 16 . 2/24
As Ronald Weasley would so eloquently put, this was 'bloody brilliant'
Squidney01 chapter 16 . 2/16
This is the best Harry-Serverus Family fanfic I have read! They were both strong- but dependent, human- but above humans (if you know what I mean) at the same time. Thank you for taking the time to write the story and edit it. Im going to read the sequel now but I wanted to thank you for a great read
hootowl chapter 16 . 1/30
my goodness, that was awesomely gut-wrenching. i read it all in one night. it is now very late or very early (in fact, it's closer to sunrise than sunset) and i should sleep.
So fantastic! Absolutely loved this story! I was completely addicted!
SmileABunch6936 chapter 1 . 1/17
What happened at the cienma? That's probably a really irrelevant question, but you know you're talking to me, the Queen of Irrelevant Questions. I'm rereading this series now, to cstch all the details I didn't catch when I read it the first time. I hope you keep writing!
((oh and my guest name is my real screen name, i just got really lazy and didn't sign in. ))
Yankeegomera chapter 15 . 1/11
I have endured way more gore and pain than I can't stomach...but I forgive you!
Harry is alive!
Softie chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
I'm kind of surprised that you would be asking opinions about your story from your readers but...if you want it, you got it. I bloody LOVED it. I was crying at all the pain and death parts, and I felt my heart tear into two at Snape's grief, and I did occasionally grimly smile at Harry's quips. Very nice story, and I Think that's the result of a great person writing it. Seriously.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Well done, it must be hard to do another language.

I myself am British and I find it hard to use words so you've done better than I have !

The Crimson Mage.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
I liked it. It was touching and sentimental. A very good hurt comfort fic.
misherukuro chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Impressive fic. ,
lilyluna43 chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Youre so evil ! I already know the story So Im thinking about the other readers who are probably dying right now after they read this lines...