Reviews for Happy Days in Hell
Softie chapter 16 . 11/17
I'm kind of surprised that you would be asking opinions about your story from your readers but...if you want it, you got it. I bloody LOVED it. I was crying at all the pain and death parts, and I felt my heart tear into two at Snape's grief, and I did occasionally grimly smile at Harry's quips. Very nice story, and I Think that's the result of a great person writing it. Seriously.
Well done, it must be hard to do another language.

I myself am British and I find it hard to use words so you've done better than I have !

The Crimson Mage.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 9/28
I liked it. It was touching and sentimental. A very good hurt comfort fic.
misherukuro chapter 16 . 1/23
Impressive fic. ,
lilyluna43 chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Youre so evil ! I already know the story So Im thinking about the other readers who are probably dying right now after they read this lines...
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
Brilliant story! It was kind of depressing that the wholestory was about them in torture, but you pulled it off well. The little updates on what the Order was doing was also refreshing. The strength you portrayed in them was great! Many who attempt stories like this can't capture Harry and Snape's essence, but you did it and developed them and expanded on their characters so naturally and beautifully. Thankfully, your story wasn't one of those "get thrown in a cell together,make up a minute later, and live happily ever after" plots. You actually explored their feelings, and this seemed like a more believable scenario if they actually were to get captured. The philosophical discussions they had were awesome and super deep. I just totally loved this story. GREAT JOB! - Now on to the sequel :D
TsuQ chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
Good fic, has a nice strong feeling of completeness that you don't often get from fics with sequels. The characterization seems fairly good, but it's hard to judge given the fairly instantaneous introduction of extreme circumstances. You could probably intensify the horror aspects with fuller description, particularly more inclusion of smell and touch, but it's hard to say if you would actually want to. As it was they were effective, but not harsh enough to demand attention. The foreshadowing was well done, and quite complete. The only drawback is that the ending seemed to drag because the situation was so clear. Other than the interview, it wasn't clear at the time that the rest of the events were relevant to the inevitable followup.
Eve chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
You know, that Quietus guy is the most irritating character I've ever come across. Is there anything that he is NOT wonderful at? Powerful, kind, brave, impossibly smart, everyboody loves him blah blah, you name it. I mean, he's dead and still manages to be everywhere, the bloody center of the universe that one. Next thing he'll somehow become alive again and finish devouring the plot. Honestly, I'm sick of the guy and he's not even around!
hotcat chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
amazing story
Kay Kay chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
Hooolllyyy shit! This is an AWESOME story! You are super talented if I might say. I read this in 2 days because I just couldn't stop. It's written soo good and so emotional. Very, very intense. And I loved how you wrote about the relationship between Snape and Harry. I liked how you built it up and their eventual friendship wasn't rushed but just a logical outcome. And how you come up with this whole Quietus storyline - amazing. That was really entertaining to read and sometimes I really was biting my nails, because some scenes were so intense, but also so exciting! Really, really good!
tigerlily124 chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Hey there! Great job! I really enjoyed this fic!
Tuffery chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
Normally I don't like this kind of stories, with torture and the like, but this one was awsome :) You have great writing style, I was hooked from the first chapter :)
Sakihinata chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
This story is truly amazing. It was hard and heartbreaking and warm all in one and I just couldn't help myself but read it through in one go (and at the same time as my exams...not a good combination I would say)
the plot in itself (family secrets and all...) is excellent and it is truly enjoyable to discover it this way. It was really well-written (just thank you for writing this)
And so, good work here ;)
quaff chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
It was a difficult read because of the torture and angst. It was well written. I'm happy about the ending. Thank you for writing it.
oreomonstar chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
Amazing! This story totally made me cry multiple times.. but I love it anyways!