Reviews for Happy Days in Hell
sjrodgers23 chapter 16 . 7/27
loved this story thank you
becgate chapter 16 . 7/27
Awesome!
Random person P chapter 3 . 7/19
This is amazing! I love it! I've never been a fan of Snape and Harry in a friendly relationship but this warms me and it makes sense! I love reading this, thank you for taking the time to write it so that people like me,(random guys searching for something to bring them outta the reality of life) can enjoy it!
:) :) :) :)
Hi! Just wanted to mention that Snape is his fathers name - his father was a muggle. He's a half blood - the Prince's are where his family is from (Eileen Prince is his mother)
Lucinda Hindle chapter 16 . 6/26
You want a review, right? If you would have been present with me when I was reading this story than I am sure that you would have learnt a nice set of colourful hindi swear words on many occasions and mind you, it takes a lot to take out Hindi curses from me. And now you have done it, I am insane, officially insane. I cried like hell, you idiot! How can you be such a nice writer. You know what? If you hadn't kept Harry alive than I wouldn't have favourited this story.
Oliver V chapter 1 . 3/27
13 years old
Woah.
RissaGrace17 chapter 16 . 3/5
This was incredible! I loved the plot twist and all of the intricacies of this story! Creative, original, and refreshing, this was very different from everything I've read, but you kept it real and believable! Thanks for writing!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 16 . 1/5
Nice work.
ripper34 chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
Good story
MajaS chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
I really like this twist of things. But why does Quietus' wand suddenly work for Severus?
Your grammar could use some adjustments but if I correct it in my head while I read I understand 99.9% of the text.
I've learnt some new words, too, thank you.
analise17 chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
Thank you so much for your great story. You delved very deep to their hurt; and I loved how you changed the whole story line with Quintus. I am going to enjoy reading the other!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
Graat story! The torture was painful to read but loved the Sev/Harry love and the twist of their relations...off to read the next
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
interesting and well written. thanks for posting
Redaeryrrans chapter 16 . 5/21/2016
I absolutely love this series! I just started reading it last week and it quickly became one of my favorites on this site 3 keep writing!
WanderingSeeker1 chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
Wonderful story! I'm looking forward to the sequel. Well done!