Reviews for M is for Monroe
Josh chapter 5 . 8/9/2020
Hi please continue with this
Lolo chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Oooohhh, very exciting! I wonder if Charlie will still get branded with the M symbol somehow. Can’t wait to read more
Gracie chapter 5 . 7/25/2020
Please continue this story! I love it so much. You capture the complications of their relationship so well.
Sam chapter 5 . 7/14/2020
Oh I wonder what will happen next?
Storm77 chapter 5 . 5/13/2020
yay i’m so glad you updated! can’t wait to see more and hopefully some action :)
revolutionacc chapter 5 . 5/12/2020
pls update soon! i love your attention of detail, and you write the characters incredibly well, but i am also looking forward to some action!
angelintraining118 chapter 5 . 5/9/2020
Very cool, thank you for taking the time to write,it made my day when I saw the email saying that there was a new chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2020
pls continue this story ! i keep checking back to see if its updated and i just love it so much, its written so well
MrsVampi chapter 4 . 4/20/2020
Omg i love this! I was so Happy you updated this Story
Thank you! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
Hope you’ll keep this story going! Really love it so far and can’t wait to read the rest. Please update soon ;)
Jo chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
Please continue x.
Jess chapter 4 . 4/4/2020
How you have written this story line is perfect. I wonder what Miles will think. I would love to see how Charlie and Monroe’s relationship develops.
Storm77 chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
Loved it! I absolutely love when I see a notification for another chapter of this story- it makes my day and this quarantine 100x better! I really like the idea of Charlie feigning confusion and i can’t wait to see where it goes and whether or not Monroe is the Bass that Charlie grew up with or the dictator she will meet. I think my favorite part of this story so far has been when Monroe grabs her chin to look at her, you perfectly captured the tension between them and I hope I can see more of that :) Thank you!
angelintraining118 chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
So very cool
phoebe chapter 3 . 4/1/2020
I’m so happy you have continued with this story. I can’t wait to see what happens next.