Reviews for Bound by a Dream
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 11 . 9/13/2017
So, new troubles are to come, I hope Thorin and Nenya can see it through together. At least Nenya has found her friend Mira again and is not so alone anymore. I am looking forward to more.
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 6 . 7/11/2017
I love how gentle and caring Thorin and Nenya are with each other and I hope that they have a real chance to be together and that their happiness will continue!
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
Cute chapter! But somehow I have the feeling that there are more troubles to come...
Arianna Le Fay chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
yes finally they are reunited hopefully we will see our king claim his queen next please update soon
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 3 . 6/20/2017
Finally Thorin has found her! While reading this chapter I feared they would miss each other. And now? Is there a chance for them to be happy together?
Arianna Le Fay chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
noooooo finally they met i was so hoping they will get together please tell me thorin will be her only lover ? :(( i cant believe we were so close to see them together please i beg of you let them reunite soon hope you update soon
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
Lovely chapter again! I feel sorry for Nenya, her husband to be must be a horrible man.
I like how you described her escape (both times really thrilling) and her first meeting with Thorin and that she doesn't recongnize him as the king. It was interesting to read how different Thorin behaves around Nenya and around the men who searched for her. No wonder that he has such a bad reputation and everyone is afraid of him.
And you ended with a cliffhanger, so I can't wait to read more!
Sarah March chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
Hi !
The beginning of your story is very interesting I really like it and I can't wait to read the next chapter !
S.M.
kkolmakov chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Love the story! It is an exciting premise, and I can't wait to see how it works out. And hey, I think I know who the mysterious Dwarf in the dream is :P

I loved the description of Nenya's earlier life. The images of her father are very vivid, and heart-breaking.

I am also enjoying your language. It's poetic and has a pleasant cadence to it.

Keep going! And remember, it's all about having fun!
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Very promising start, sounds like great drama! I really like this interesting idea and your style of writing! Can't wait for more!