Reviews for You Can Still Be Free
JennCorinthos chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
Not a N/S fan but I really like this story I can not wait for the next chapter.

JENNIFER

WARRICK/SARA Shipper
p.c chapter 5 . 1/28/2004
That was awsome and SO sweet! But, um... where is Lindsy during all this? When did Grissom propose? I think I might have missed one of the stories...
Sweet Jorja chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
WOW! I just happened to stumble apon your stories while showing a friend another one of your great ones LOL Oh My God! Catherine pregnant? Nick and Sara getting married! That was the best! And the songs were awsome! I only recognized the ones by Faith hill and the one by Savage Garden. I have a story with a song from the Affrimation album myself. And I plan to write more with them too. hehehehehe Well that was an awsome story I mean stories. LOL Keep writing!
Sweet Jorja
Lena Locket chapter 5 . 8/15/2003
Hurry up with the next chapter. Pretty please?
Stokes-CSI3 chapter 5 . 8/15/2003
good story, love Nick/Sara Fics
anonymous chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
Great story, but where's the next chapter? It has been over 3 months. Please update!
undacoveragent9 chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
i luv it hurry up with the next chapter! yay 4 sara and nick! i luv nick too!
undacoveragent9 chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
i love it keep up the graet work
d-kronk chapter 5 . 3/27/2003
Good chapter. I can't wait to read where the rest of this goes. I love the G/C scenes in this.
afitwilight chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
I loved it! Nick and Sara together! Wahoo! I can't wait for the next chapters! Update soon!
CSIaddict chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
Hey!

Great chapter! I was wondering were this story had gone. So we have expectant parents and an expectant wedding! I can't wait till the rest of the crew finds out about both of the events! I really want to see how far you take this! To the wedding and beyond perhaps? I bet you could pull it off! This was a big chapter! I'm glad you wrote the bid news together! I'd write more but I gotta go. Hope to see more of your work soon!

Jax
Duckie24 chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
Cute story! Just let Catherine and Grissom get hitched before then end (I don't really understand why in all the fanfics Sara or Catherine seem to get pregnant before they get married, come on, can't they be married?) Anyways, post SOON!
drvvh chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
I loved this chapter! I liked everything about!

I'll be looking for the next chapter!
Elene-Pentip chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
Oh that's so cute! Please update soon! I'm loving this story!
Jullian chapter 5 . 3/20/2003