Reviews for The Quantum Particle Of Love
Cashee chapter 30 . 9/21/2020
Love love love, pleaseeee write more. I was going to write a looong thing about how much Diana means to me and how much I love this and read it religiously. Also the baby girl mentions are perfect! Use name Gianna? Pronounced Gi-ah-na. I'll try to finish what I wanted to send you. Have a nice day and stay safe.
Slightly Awkward Fangirl chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
"God among us" refrence? ayyyyyyyy
Slightly Awkward Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
I'm already loving this
As much as I ship Wonderbat in the DCEU, this is still so heartwarming. Probably because I cried when Steve died. WELCOME BACK STEVE!
LadyAilith chapter 29 . 11/26/2017
It's so frustrating to see so few comments. It kind of makes me want to tackle people, plop them down into a chair, and make them read your wonderfully crafted story.

I know that's not a good thing to do, so I won't. But it doesn't lessen my frustration...

Thank you for another excellent chapter!
Fanfic-Um-Fan chapter 27 . 11/4/2017
There is so little Diana/Steve out there that finding any is wonderful. I’m enjoying your story immensely. I hope you continue.
LadyAilith chapter 27 . 10/12/2017
Two chapters! Thank you for such a welcome gift! *hearts*
LadyAilith chapter 24 . 9/13/2017
Kinda understand how Diana feels. Compliments are sometimes had to take.

Thanks for the new chapter. They're a guilty pleasure!
LadyAilith chapter 22 . 9/4/2017
What a fun chapter! And you've hit Disneyland right on the money. :-) I'm glad they got to slough off the outside world for a while and just *be*, you know? Marvelous chapter!
LadyAilith chapter 20 . 8/24/2017
I love this story so much. It's like reading about old friends that you've never met.

...thank you.
moosa chapter 18 . 8/15/2017
I love this story! Keep up the great work!
LadyAilith chapter 17 . 8/12/2017
Go Steve! And hurrah for Hades and Persephone for helping him out with a little confidence booster.

*Beams* Such a marvelous chapter! Thank you.
LadyAilith chapter 15 . 8/6/2017
I'm glad her meeting with Zeus went well. Meeting up with estranged parents is a hard thing to do. And it seems she's got the beginning of a relationship with him. Good for her!
LadyAilith chapter 13 . 8/2/2017
Today I just don't have the words. Thank you so much for this... I've got such feels for it. Hearts!
PikaMew1288 chapter 3 . 7/28/2017
I'm actually surprised that Diana has made no mention of the destruction of Midway City by the Enchantress. That would surely be a crisis worth mentioning.
LadyAilith chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
Just goes to show - you don't have to be a costumed superhero/crime fighter to make an impact. Way to go, Steve! :-)