Reviews for In Remembrance
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
rest in pieces, candyland
CutThroughSkin chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
aww this is cute and sad :p
Nameless Boast chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This was, if anything, even more heartrending than "Fly." The bit that really got to me was when Gohan briefly forgot that Goten was gone; talk about twisting the knife.

Well done.
SatelliteHeart13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wow, now I'm crying even more. Loved it. Sadness.
timme chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
2 months isn't that much time. and it was kinda odd that all his pain would vanish in an instant. but other than that it was okay.
Celestial Thunder Dragon chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Well, this follow up to "Fly" is as equally well done and beautifully written. I understand sequels are dangerous, but sometimes you have to take the risk to see how well it does. Fortunately, you did a great job once again. I really felt the emotions again while reading this story. You really have a way in bringing the story to life as if we ( the readers ) are actually involved and witnessing these events. I'm very impressed by this and yes, you should be proud. ;) Excellent work!
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
i like this one, better then Fly...no offence! this is really cute
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
another near-tearjerker! ::sniff sniff:: i love these Goten & Gohan fics... ::is silent for a solid minute, then finally breaks down and sobs:: ok! i'll admit it! i bawled my eyes out reading this and "Fly"! ;-; they're just so sad! it's hard to make me cry, too...you have a bizzare knack for doing that...lol... ::wipes tears with a tissue:: dun get me wrong...i loved the story...i just don't like the after effects of crying (ie - stuffy nose, headache, puffy eyes, etc...) ...anyway, another well written ficcy from Candyland! .
Mr. JRyan chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I read this right after I read 'Fly'. I started crying again. God, I love your stories. But now I have to stop to write my own. Damn.
Hannah
Celestial Assassin chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Jade: *sigh* Another one... I'm just too emotional right now...
Kiya: YOU'RE telling ME?
Jade: V.V This is really good. I love how you fit the poem in with the story. I wrote a spin-off sort of thing with this poem and got it published. *ish so proud* Anyways, enough of MY boasting. This wasa really good story. Sad, but good. Y'know, tears dun taste too good. Blagh. XP
Kiya: Dumbass.
Jade: Well, I should be off. TTFN!
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
*sniff* i luv u goten! 4ever and ever and ever. in fact (*gasp* dare i say it?) him and vegeta r sorta competing rite now...
DarkZeroVirus chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I started crying when I read it, for I had a loved one pass on just recently. You remember Katie, my German Shepard? She died 2 weeks before I moved to USD. And just recently, I have been able to let go and move on. I know it might sound a little silly, but she was one of my closest friends. Anyway, as always, your ability to write never ceases to amaze me. Some of my friends even enjoy your writings. Ja ne!

Shadow

(AKA Rob)
Alligator Pink chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Oh... my... *Blink blink* *Stunned* A Fanfiction... That actually touched me alot... *Claps* Wow... That was a good sequel! *Nod nod* Sequels are very dangerous, but as usual, good as you're other fictions! I nearly cried when Goten showed up in Gohan's room. Poor Gohan-sama. ;_; But he moved on... *Sniff* I don't know, but this story is well written and one of the best Goten & Gohan stories out there I have seen. Thanks for a good read, and always smile!

Peace, YSF
TheShadowPanther chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Sequels are dangerous, but this was just as good.
weeaboo-sensei chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Really good and depressing. I read Fly too. It's even more depressing because I'm reading this while it's raining. Really good.