Reviews for If They Were Here
MissBo chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
brilliant. its so realistic, and the ending was particularly great!

you mustve put a lot of thought into this, and if not youve got a real talent :)

keep writing id love to read more of your stuff
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wow, this was fantastic. A bit of Videl-Gohan, a bit of his friends and family - and a bit of his heart's dark thoughts.

This was excellent.
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
More greatness _ you are one awesome writer XD
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
nice story
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
why are all ur stories so kawaii! u have got to be the best author i've read so far!
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
these fics of yours are becoming addicting... ::glances at the clock and relizes that it's half past 11:: O.O; erm...anyway...awesome fic... (as usual...) you have a real talent for writing _ ...now if i can keep my eyes open long enough, i'll click the little "Submit Review" button so my words can be seen...good ::yawns:: job... ::rubs eyes drowsily and clicks the button:: .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
*sigh* i do believe that this fic is a primary example of y i hate hercule. i hate hercule
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
So SAD! *sigh* you know, I read a lot of your stuff, and a lot of its sad... But good at the same time... *sigh* I LOVED IT THOUGH!
anime-girl6 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
that was...so...great! :D good fic saddening though :( keep up the good work _
Interrobang chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Thats adorable!
Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
-kun! Let me give you a hug! *glomps Gohan* Good job Candyland-chan! Wonderful Gohan-kun introspective! KUDOS and all that other stuff _! Poor ViVi-chan!
chibibaka1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
great job! I loved it! I think that is what Gohan would be thinking. *thumbs up!*

bye
Wind2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
that was really good. I loved the end the best.

"Hercule’s reaction is completely understandable. He lost someone he loved, his family.

I lost many people I loved, my family.

After all, Hercule loved his daughter.

The thing is that I loved her too."

That part. That was my fav. part.

good job!
Panku Tasuku chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
_ GOOD STORY! Gohan proubably did think that, VERY GOOD!
The Other Kate chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Oh gosh. how many times do I have to say that your writing completely amazes me? Coz it does!

Poor Gohan! If I were him, I'd have an ego the size of Texas! Isn't it weird - and kinda sad - how if someone is blatantly the best, most talented, nicest, sweetest (etc) person ever in the whole world, they can still really hate themselves? Poor Gohan! He's like - like CHARLIE BROWN! I never knew what a tortured soul Charlie Brown was until I watched it when I was thirteen and I sat there thinking, "Oh my Kami. That poor kid! He hates himself! But HOW? He's so cool!"

I really loved the ending. *big smile* Isn't it great when characters finally figure out something that you knew all along? _