Reviews for Erased Potential
Erick Beltran chapter 1 . 11/14
me sorprendió la madurez de este izuku, ¡Me gusta!
Flumerfelt92 chapter 40 . 10/18
so because Izuku is Izuku he doesn't deserve privacy? that doesn't make sense
Michael1357 chapter 17 . 8/22
Honestly, I know you wrote this part a long time ago, but that was a filthy trick from Nedzu and Izuku should be furious. Aizawa too. The “test” could have resulted in serious injuries for Midorya and it was completely unnecessary.
DarknekoKurai chapter 55 . 8/10
This is awesome. I just read what you have up to this point in one day. It's so good. I am really enjoying this. I like to see how things are different. I love how long it is and your taken your time. Thank you so much for sharing.
MrBigBottoms chapter 31 . 8/5
Liked it
SapphireFF chapter 21 . 7/23
“Just listen, Mei. I know we’re supposed to think that he died- and he really might have- but what if-“

Yeah, at first I definitely thought you were talking about a certain someone from the 20th century.
SapphireFF chapter 8 . 7/23
These first 8 chapters were really good. This chapter really showed that it was the ending of the first arc. Characterization is on point, and so far, it’s only been getting better and better. I’m really excited to see what happens in the next couple chapters.
I feel like Mei would/should make something to help Kaminari from frying his brain when he does an "indiscriminate shock"
Rodenrook chapter 18 . 7/7
I don’t mind short chapters but these seem unreasonably short. The test lasted three chapters an it could have been fit into one. Another thing is that Nessus was unnecessarily cruel, telling Izuku that his future was going to be put on the line for what seemed to be amusement, and just brushing off the fact he nearly destroyed izukus hopes was cruel. And it looks like in this chapter izuku is getting one for all which kinda ruins the story.
Tomon chapter 55 . 6/15
Thanks for update.
It's interesting to see another OFA successor being such a close friend to Izuku.
Also you showed the 'main' trio closeness really well and wow, parents managing to shut down the TV airing of pretty much the new olympics? Or at least one part of it? Huh, I wonder how that will go.
BearGlitch chapter 1 . 6/7
ew
Cyber-RK18 chapter 39 . 6/5
Izuku kick the balls of All Might
Jesus Christ, use grammarly or something. There are so many simple obvious grammatical mistakes that it's killing me. Having an editor would also be good substitute. Just saying. Anyways, this isn't really my kind of fic. I'm dipping out here. Later.
fan girl 666 chapter 55 . 6/4
for the first time i feel bad for Nedzu, Inko is the perfect example of a 'wolf in sheep's clothing'
ShadowJay20 chapter 55 . 6/3
why you gotta do this man, please continue uploading here.
1,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »