Reviews for Erased Potential
23rsmith2 chapter 34 . 1/17
Kaminari, my boy! I'm so proud!
23rsmith2 chapter 11 . 1/13
The Nightwing bits are really boosting this fic up my list of favorites.
23rsmith2 chapter 3 . 1/12
Instead of One for All... GUN FOR ALL!
Ew gay
Keithbear666 chapter 6 . 11/6/2022
Dissapointing weapon choice and dissapointing cliche. Yes let's give a normal quirkless human some sticks with special effects to fight off quirks that could make that approach useless in every way and form. In this universe where they made material, metal or cloth or thread, that is meant to withstand and effect quirks in certain ways, you could have used a weapon like thread similar to Lubbock from Akame ga kill. So much versatility while covering all range, plus covering a multitude of different situations. It would have been perfect, because it would leave his hands free when needed, have crowd control possibilities, if needed surgical precision, while being the best choice to handle rescue operations and maneuverability through different terrain. Added in with the fact that it could be turned into multiple weapons would add a unpredictable veriaty to his style. Now onto the cliche, i saw it from a mile away. Seriously you could have done a different approach, but no. You had to add bakugo to the equation like every other author that writes mha stories, and will probably make him gain from this as well. Added on just basically a different villain to take the sludge villains place, much earlier. On top of that you added the typical situation where the kid is kidnapped simply because he was in contact with the hero who made a mistake. The final difference is the hero involved.

I'm not trying to be a hater, or anything like that. But it's just disappointing to me that so many authors follow the same routine in these situations, and most of the time they focus on improving bakugo in one way or another that they downplay Izuku THE MAIN FOCUS, so much so that it seems like nothing changed at all. That's the main thing that upsets me so much, what's the point of hyping up Izuku and saying that he "trained" or "improved" when you are just going to give bakugo the same and then have Izuku be overshadowed by him. Then that also ends up extending to the others as well. Then at the end of it nothing truly changed from canon other than they are stronger and more experienced. Added on that some authors state that he "trained" to perfection and could beat everyone but all might, yet have him make such rookie mistakes that he is beat by a trainee that hasn't had any experience in the field at all. It brakes the story for me. As such when I see the same trend my expectations are severely lowered. The weapon part is just my personal preference in wanting to see an author put it to use. It just seems so useful yet so underused. Seriously two perfect examples are dressrosa from one piece, and Lubbock from Akame ga kill.
CT7567izu chapter 11 . 8/1/2022
you made izuku into nightwing
Turtletipper123 chapter 21 . 7/31/2022
Marlo vs Nedzu for most intelligent animal?
Turtletipper123 chapter 11 . 7/31/2022
Ah! Nightwing, I knew it had something to do with Batman, but I didn't think of Nightwing at all! Well that makes sense I guess because even though some versions of Batman had some Blue his thing is mostly Grey and Black and a bit of Yellow.
MhaAddict chapter 8 . 6/12/2022
Why is U.A. spelt Yuuei? Also, why the hell is Principal Nezu called Nedzu?!
THE TEN TAILED BLOOD TITAN chapter 19 . 5/19/2022
he becoming a member of the bat family by sheer will
THE TEN TAILED BLOOD TITAN chapter 19 . 5/19/2022
he becoming a member of the bat family by sheer will
koszegi.andris chapter 29 . 4/24/2022
I just found this fanfiction recently and I am on the way to catching up with the story but I have to say it seems that Nezu hasn't told All Might about Izuku's recommendation. Even if Izuku wouldn't turn down All might's offer at this point it would be suspicious if suddenly Izuku would get a flashy new quirk after he announced his quirklessness.
AngelFallenDemon chapter 55 . 3/2/2022
I do hope you keep posting here for it took me not even a day in half to read all 55 chapters. for it is a good story and a fun twist in it.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/16/2022
ReAllY Allmight? Really.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/15/2022
Ah, the social dilemma, you want friends, but don't know how to act around other people.
1,993 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »