Reviews for Erased Potential
KuroHinata chapter 51 . 3/22/2020
anyone doing that will face silence or resistance. they presented it as an enemy not to share info with. between volcano and suicide (scandal)
SongNoFound chapter 51 . 3/22/2020
Thank you for this new chapter ! I was watting for this, still Aizawa need to wake up ! I love the friendship between Izuku and Mei
X59 chapter 51 . 3/22/2020
This was really good. I'm glad to see everyone recovering and Nedzu...oh Nedzu as a small animal should fall victim to Inko's quirk... just saying.

Seriously calling it a valuable learning experience was just really dumb. I get that they are training to be hoers but freshmen shouldn't of had to deal with villains and his attempts at justifying it or trying to make it look better is just laughable. It really feels like him clinging to a notion of control over it all. I for one can't wait for the Staff meeting and when the traitor theory is mentioned Aizawa brings up how Nedzu's own actions are suspect. After all by making three of his staff focused on him, it kept three heroes from potentially seeing any outside threats.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 50 . 3/17/2020
I absolutely adore all the Dadzawa in this story! It was all very in character and had me hooked from the beginning. I also loved Hisashi's reaction to who Izuku was and how he became the uncle in the family dynamic. Thank you Inko for adopting two pro heroes!
Andorxor chapter 32 . 3/16/2020
Bakugou would be a bad match for one for all Mode strenght and stamia equals less explosive sweat
Foxy chapter 50 . 3/13/2020
Gosh, I absolutely LOVE your Fanfiction!
I love Shouta and how you describe his and Izukus relationship and then with Hizashi and Denki, too. I absolutely LOVE it!

A question...Do you ship ShoutaxHizashi...? :0
I probably don't have to say more that you get to know what I want to ask.
But yes or no, will you ship the two in this Ff? (If they stay friends, it's also okay, though It's your Ff)

And again..I LOVE it so much! And it's really nice how you write and describe things I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
(Do you mind if I write so long reviews? Or say probably more than once the same thing? " I hope not)
Andorxor chapter 4 . 3/15/2020
And than they. got beaten up by. Inko
MagicIceDragon chapter 1 . 3/12/2020
Like no joke I think I've read this cause I swear that deli asks all might even after a is a way is training him and he still gets told no and aizawa like yells at him or am I imaging it
Codename-SN chapter 43 . 3/10/2020
Oh man that's adorable
Codename-SN chapter 35 . 3/10/2020
God that is a mood. I don't even understand how mineta is in shouta's class and not immediately expelled
Codename-SN chapter 29 . 3/10/2020
"and yet several people here were disrespected" yOU TELL HIM SHOUTA
Codename-SN chapter 27 . 3/10/2020
Okay but one side effect of having mentor shouta is that we always, without fail, get hizashi moments and I love that. So much.
Codename-SN chapter 5 . 3/10/2020
The last part's always hysterical omg /wheeze
Codename-SN chapter 4 . 3/10/2020
Izu is cute shouta is cute they're so hecking cute oml /my heart
Codename-SN chapter 2 . 3/10/2020
LMAO I almost forgot izu stalked shouta at the beginning of this fic sgbsvabshn
1,980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »