Reviews for Erased Potential
ew
Cyber-RK18 chapter 39 . 6/5/2021
Izuku kick the balls of All Might
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2021
Jesus Christ, use grammarly or something. There are so many simple obvious grammatical mistakes that it's killing me. Having an editor would also be good substitute. Just saying. Anyways, this isn't really my kind of fic. I'm dipping out here. Later.
fan girl 666 chapter 55 . 6/4/2021
for the first time i feel bad for Nedzu, Inko is the perfect example of a 'wolf in sheep's clothing'
ShadowJay20 chapter 55 . 6/3/2021
why you gotta do this man, please continue uploading here.
Cyber-RK18 chapter 23 . 6/3/2021
Kurogiri sounds like Moe from the Simpsons
GarfieldJL chapter 55 . 6/3/2021
I would disagree with the idea of it not being a media event, due to the fact there are going to be quite a few pro-heroes in the audience. This is essentially an advertisement for the students to get offers for internships to help them for their careers later.

I would suggest Nezu compromise with Inko and goes for let's say a 30 minute to an hour delay for when the public starts to see the event. That way if the Villains try anything they don't know what precisely they are jumping into. Either that or they have some additional high level pro-heroes working security that day (Ingenium comes to mind).

Not sure if you've read the later manga chapters but there are quite a few insights into the OfA quirk that you may or may not want to take into account (though age of the successor could come into play also).
Cyber-RK18 chapter 17 . 6/3/2021
A certain number Hero? Is it Batman? I’m kidding
Magisav chapter 1 . 6/3/2021
Please continue your updates! your doing amazing!
story absorber chapter 5 . 6/3/2021
im sorry his what?
X59 chapter 55 . 6/3/2021
Thanks for the update that future updates will only be on AO3 from now.

Heading there now.
yonaakatsuki10 chapter 55 . 6/2/2021
your upload has messed up
Shinobi scribe of the kage chapter 55 . 6/2/2021
You might want to try posting the chapter again
Incarnation of Madness chapter 55 . 6/2/2021
Your formatting seems to have gotten caught in the post making the chapter unreadable.
ZeroExia chapter 55 . 6/2/2021
Fan fiction upload got fuck up
1,980 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »