Reviews for Erased Potential
Ricee chapter 55 . 6/2/2021
uh, sorry it's broken, try again. was so excited to see another chapter but ooof
GarfieldJL chapter 54 . 5/18/2021
Though Kaminari has some downsides with accepting One for All, in this story he is worthy of it. Also, if you are going to use the information from canon, he already has an ideal successor as a classmate.

Anyways the fact that Toshi has identified to Kaminari that he can tell Izuku Midoriya if he accepts the quirk and to include him in his inner circle speaks volumes and is the responsible thing to do. I think having OfA would give him the added protection from his own quirk.

An another note, I do hope Bakugo and Midoriya rebuild their friendship.
DreamingGreenHat chapter 54 . 4/30/2021
Hi, I really enjoyed my way till this chapter. You really got a nice plot, minor change from the original story but huge consequences! I love that! Quirkless Izuku trained by Aizawa is kinda amazing and very interesting looking at their personality. Waiting for more, sincerely a kind Hat.
NAME chapter 2 . 4/10/2021
this entire story makes no sense because 1 he doesnt fight people quirkless he fights them after he makes them quirkless which requires his own quirk to be activated during the fight and before you talk about mutant quirks it has been confirmed that if he deactivates a mutant quirk it will work watch?vyH-HSHAQgOk so basically this story would never work
muzjun no kishi chapter 29 . 4/3/2021
in izuku's place i would've straight up told ass-might that he can go fuck himself, hes a hypocrite, and he could shove a knife down his throught for all i cared.
Magisav chapter 1 . 3/9/2021
pleeaaaassse don't give up on this story!
Magisav chapter 54 . 3/6/2021
please update!
kmcfee01 chapter 54 . 3/1/2021
I never thought of this as a possible story line, but this makes so much sense! You are such a great storyteller! I hope you update soon! Would love to see how this story continues and Denki as the new one for all hero and Izuku as his partner!
Tree Licker chapter 12 . 2/20/2021
Hi, how are you doing? So far, this story is really great but I was wondering whether Oboro Shirakumo was going to exist/be referenced in this story. (In case you didn't know, Oboro Shirakumo was Shouta and Yamada's best friend in Yuuei).
Thanks
RandomRavenclaw10 chapter 1 . 2/13/2021
I binged this on AO3 a while back. Found it here so I guess it’s time to reread!
Galactic Peach chapter 54 . 2/9/2021
Next chapter immediate
Galactic Peach chapter 22 . 2/5/2021
Do I smell erasermic
Magisav chapter 54 . 1/21/2021
please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2021
i love nezu's response to meeting izuku its hilarious
Th3Unkn0wnH3r0 chapter 54 . 12/3/2020
The thing is, Kaminari would figure out full cowling well before Midoriya did in canon, because Kaminari uses his own quirk across his whole anyway and would likely do the same with a new one. It would hurt, since he also goes at full power doing this, but then he would have to learn how to limit the power he's using like canon Midoriya did first. And Kaminari would probably not learn to use one for all only on a finger due to using full cowl earlier leading to more broken bones.
1,980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »