Reviews for Caboose's Guide to Making Friends With Monster Girls
OnePieceFan2 chapter 2 . 6h
God that would be only way to explain sex to Caboose, wouldn’t it?
Keep going! Tucker’s is going to be so jealous when he finds out
Israphel Acedia Tenebris chapter 43 . 21h
Two Months have passed, and I patiently await a new update for this amazing story.
OnePieceFan2 chapter 1 . 1/31
I have never watched Red Vs Blue before but I have read a monster girls so I went on YouTube to see what Caboose is like...
Based on what I just watched, this story is going to be a lot of fun!
Let the hilarity ensue!
See Ya!
Where's chapter 44?
Hercules8 chapter 30 . 1/19
Still love this story! I am reread it, and still I like. Keep up the good work! :D
RustedThunder chapter 10 . 1/12
Please tell me you didn't have Caboose have sex with Polt. I mean. Yeah he's an adult and all but...He's just so innocent and oblivious!

Eh, who cares. It's fanfiction. If I don't like it than I can just write my own. I'm gonna keep reading this though. It's funny.
luqman.ilham95 chapter 43 . 1/12
Yeah. When he delivers the milk to Tucker with all the girls with him, Tucker will first go apeshit, then jealousy, then giddiness upon knowing Caboose offered him a lifetime of bow chika bow wow with sexy snake ladies, followed with a dash of despair upon knowing Caboose rejected the offer for him on the stance of wanting to keep him as a friend. Also followed by facepalms from the Red and Blues upon Caboose's adventure in getting milk which results him with a harem of beautiful and sexy Demi humans.
luqman.ilham95 chapter 38 . 1/12
What the bloody fu... you know what? I give up. A Jetpack that runs on love and rainbows... Fuck this. I am abandoning common sense.
luqman.ilham95 chapter 32 . 1/12
Bow chika bow bow. Caboose is like the MacGuyver of Macguyvers
luqman.ilham95 chapter 24 . 1/12
Good god... what have you unleashed upon that world?
RustedThunder chapter 4 . 1/12
I'm loving this story so far but I've just met something that I don't think is correct, at all. And that is that I do not believe Caboose would know what 'increment' means. Otherwise awesome.
luqman.ilham95 chapter 21 . 1/12
I like this Caboose. He is somehow obliviously awesome.
luqman.ilham95 chapter 20 . 1/12
Unlimited Freckle Units... I can see some kind disaster in the near future derived from this.
luqman.ilham95 chapter 17 . 1/12
Holy... Wow. Caboose is really observant.
luqman.ilham95 chapter 1 . 1/12