Reviews for Caboose's Guide to Making Friends With Monster Girls
NeoNazo356 chapter 46 . 7/4
Caboose so witfully exposing Scylla's true motive is pretty damn funny. "Connect the dots" is certainly a powerful problem-solving tool for someone as unassumingly brilliant as Michael J. Caboose.
NeoNazo356 chapter 45 . 7/3
Not really sure who Hudson is...
NeoNazo356 chapter 44 . 7/3
I LOVE Caboose's logic about Princesses and Rank. I also love Mero's speech, as it shows a growth of Character I have yet to see in a Monster Musume story/crossover. As for Queen Neptune... Given Caboose can withstand Tenfold Gravity, I don't think dunking him in any sort of water would slow him down.
oyuki kita540 chapter 46 . 6/27
I love this story Tatsurou-san, you have managed to mix two worlds so different and opposite, I love this on my list number one, I want to see how it will end, it is very well balanced, keep it up, wished you the best of luck and determination to continue publishing the chapters that are to come, that's all I wanted to say .
I must say that I am liking how Caboose' mental state has improved by being around normal (and I use a loose definition of normal) people. Cause, let's face it, everyone from the canyon, except maybe Grif, was insane. Overall loving this and am waiting patiently for updates.
bestpony666 chapter 46 . 6/23
When are you gonna update. I wanna see where this goes!
Victor John Foxfire chapter 46 . 6/1
Hmmm, so Queen Neptune is starting her Plan... What's the betting Caboose is not going to be happy at Finding out?

Matter of fact, I won't be surprised if Polt goes Berserk at hearing it, considering how in Canon, Queen Neptune didn't just want the Mermaids to bail from the Extra Species law, She wanted to drag down every other Extra Species with her too, all for the Romantasized Version of 'Tragedy'.

Frankly, I won't be surprised if Caboose goes all out in his Rage. Queen Neptune is basically tearing his new family apart for No Real reason, other than for her own selfish and devastatingly short sighted wants, and That's if Caboose can't convince her to stop it.
Sir Fart chapter 46 . 5/24
this is so well written.
WHY IS IT SO WELL WRITTEN?!
This is pretty entertaining. Good story to come along.
But I wonder if caboose will ever have an arch nemesis
Like a unggoy grunt. But this is your fanfic I just love your imagination, and wanting to know what happens next!
Metre chapter 17 . 5/6
The image of Papi playing Snake Pass is too adorable
Ben56 chapter 46 . 5/1
Very good chapter, i waiting specialy for the part of the farm, for Cathyl to appear and there is the other part of the milking farm of minotaurs. Thanks for the new chapter, see you next time.
vmejia64 chapter 46 . 4/17
Yay I love it but I want to see the other red vs blue characters :(
Bluzerker chapter 19 . 4/12
As sad as this scene is, I kinda wish church was here to help caboose out. He usually help caboose in these kinds of situations, since caboose killed him accidentally. Thus, making their bond stronger.
bestpony666 chapter 46 . 4/5
Please update soon! I wanna see Caboose take on Mark's mom
RemxEmilia chapter 46 . 4/5
Y'know, for a second I wondered where Caboose came from at the end but then I remembered... it's Caboose.