Reviews for Wandering Soul
BBWulf chapter 9 . 10/16
Pretty entertaining thus far.
Alex-Flyppy chapter 2 . 10/11
Very good this chapter, moreover, by the fact that Naruto was practically mocked by Ichigo and his friends for his "Extravagant Presentation", although I must say that I was quite surprised by the way I destroyed the "Cleaner", it shows in truth Naruto does not know what the word "Moderation" is.

It is worth mentioning that Kukaku and Naruto have taken great care and all for the simple fact of drinking Sake, something that apparently Kukaku asks Yoruichi to unirseles leaving aside completely "The Business" they were having ... More , apparently the Volatil and Explosive Kukaku, felt attracted towards Naruto, quite interesane that event.

I will follow this fic anxiously; Good luck and Ja-Ne.

PS: I hope there are more affectionate or affective between Naruto and Tsunade, as they appear to be in fact a married couple.
catze86 chapter 9 . 10/10
I am very glad I found this fic. Ignore those unsatisfied readers. We cant please everyone no matter what. Rangiku and her empowered shoping will stronger than Ichigo Bankai. Emptying Naruto Gama-chan is her main priority... hahaha
Update soon bro.
Kminari chapter 1 . 10/6
This chapter
This is shit please cease to exist
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 9/27
Well it lost alot of points for not being proofread, I can understand English not being a main language for some, and grammar, and some spelling being wrong. But mistakes that are clearly there just because you didnt proofread your own work is quite the buzzkill, I mean how much can a person really care about his writing if the person dosnt even see it fit enough to be proofread? gives of a bad image.
Also a mistake like that kills humor quite hard, you tried being humours with the "Great Uzumaki will help you" but you didnt even spell Uzumaki right, kinda killed it hard.
Alex-Flyppy chapter 1 . 9/22
I must say that this first chapter has been quite entertaining ... Moreover, it is good to see that Tsunade is apparently next to Naruto the only ones who still "Live" of what used to be the "World / Era Shinobi"

Now that they have made their appearance, Yoruichi and Kisuke have been surprised by these 2, due to their behavior and the fact that they do not feel Reiryoku of their bodies ... Let's wait and see how the events in the "Soul Society" both Shinobis in said incurrence.

I will follow this Fic anxiously; Good luck and Ja-Ne.
JsNake4321 chapter 9 . 9/19
I love how you've written this story. I love how Naruto acts. I haven't laughed so hard from a story in so long.
Aluriea chapter 9 . 9/10
Blond? you call Naruto Blond?! Its sunkissed Blond get it right hehe... just kidding, love the story btw always laugh when his opponents think he is a weak and idiot . Laughed when he did Might Guys Sunset Jutso or whatever you call it, was picturing in my mind Guy crying and saying how Youthful he was when Naruto did it hehe. Keep up the awsome work I cant wait to see what happens next Ja Ne
ethan123 chapter 9 . 9/12
good story so far i love have op naruto is that he just plays with them for 5 mins then completely owns them in 5 secs
naruto chapter 9 . 9/9
great chapter keep it up
trex0428 chapter 7 . 9/9
Srsly why wont naruto act like madara in a fight instead of acting like an idiot you dont see hokage naruto acting like this i hate the overcompensating of naruto's idiotic nature i mean you add it in every fight and make everyone call him that the story is good but his stupid mask of idiocy is unneeded and frankly annoying
trex0428 chapter 3 . 9/9
Uhh the rinnesharingan could travel through dimensions and it doesnt need to be seen once when momo used it he was able to go to the elemental nations and of course he didnt see it firsthand
Very good
shapeshifter340 chapter 9 . 9/7
Great story please post more chapters as soon as possible