Reviews for Wandering Souls
Galeiam chapter 1 . 7/15
This reads like something written back in like 2010 or something...So much flowery written romance.
Monster King chapter 14 . 7/5
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story please continue it soon.
A wonderful fic there, my friend. Keep it up and ignore flamers. They have nothing else to do anyway.
Wow... Ahem... Excuse me while i try to control my boner!
MyNameIsTheYeeet chapter 1 . 6/9
So KamiKageRyuuketsu is a retarted Idiot who has to get a life. Also if your getting married you're probably shouldn't be reading fanfiction dip shit. This is a reply to a mean review on an awesome authors story.
KamiKageRyuuketsu chapter 14 . 6/8
Your fucking pathetic I don't come to this website to read about romance when I'll be getting married this july. I come to read about a dark and truly evil and blood thirsty war mongral Naruto fuck this pathetic boring ass bullshit and I hope Isis kills your bitch ass while your out of country
KamiKageRyuuketsu chapter 12 . 6/8
Female fury my ass any boy/child/man who is afraid of a woman and her tempted is fucking pathetic. It's called you train them, both mentally and physical to obey every order you as the man give. If you can't train your woman then your pathetic. I take shit from no one and that includes my baby factory
HOT!
welltall44 chapter 4 . 6/4
I really enjoy your story but I honestly find one issue that I feel is added in far too often and at some of the worst times. I am referring to the whole Tsunade grinding herself into Naruto's lap. Not only is it feel like the exact same thing everytime you do it but in scenes like the Sokyoku it completely breaks any tension in the scene. I find myself really getting into the story only to feel like the breaks are being slammed on like someone walking up while you are watching a tv show and changing the channel without warning. I don't have an issue with them in the less tense situations like when they were drinking before entering the Seiretei but I just don't like the immersion breaking effect they have in the less relaxed scenes. I hope you don't take this as me hating or trying to flame your story as other than the feeling of these scenes being a little overused I really am enjoying your fic a lot. I just feel it best to be honest when I give a review of a chapter. Keep the good work and I hope you have a pleasant day.
iamjmph01 chapter 1 . 6/4
I mostly like the story so far, and dont really mind Tsunade as the love interest...but could you stop mentioning her assests? I like T&A as much as the next man, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing, and Tsunade is definately too much. Every time you mention her LARGE T&A it makes me want to stop reading entirely.

Otherwise, i enjoy the idea behind the story and look forward to more. Im off to read what you've written of this and maybe follow that with Dark Avenger. Thanks for writing, and sharing with us.
Dubway chapter 14 . 6/4
awesome chapter as always
Dragon12 chapter 14 . 6/3
The best, simply the best! The interview and the massage was ...arousing. Can't wait for the next chapter and hope you don't mind guest reviews.
Dragon12 chapter 12 . 6/3
Finally! The relation between Naruto and Rangiku is underway!
Dragon12 chapter 11 . 6/3
Wow, this was fantastic, even though there was no action. It seems Naruto is forming a relation with Unohana. Can't wait to see Retsu reveal her true self.
Dragon12 chapter 10 . 6/3
Would love to read about a jealous Rangiku release haineko on the women who grope or flirt with Naruto.