Reviews for How to Talk Love With Your Kid
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I really enjoyed this, thank you so much for sharing! I've added HTTLWYK to my favorites list.
In your author's note, you said you'd like to write some more about him and his parents-I'd like that, too! Maybe he has a sibling, or a Pascal descendent. If you watch Tangled the Series, you may know about Red and Angry, the silent strikers. Maybe Curran could meet them...Angry and Red would be grown up, though, lol. I enjoyed reading Eugene's comments. Rapunzel calls him "kind and very funny" in her journal, and I think you captured those details. I mean, I was laughing, I couldn't stop smiling, they are such a cute family. Thanks again!
Pureauthor chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Aw, this was really sweet! Especially the part at the end where it segued into Eugene starting the story of Tangled. And Rapunzel and Eugene being all lovey dovey is a great plus too.

Keep up the good work!
Linz2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I like this story. It's funny, sweet, and realistic. Not to mention it pokes fun at the old love at first sight cliche that Disney is all too fond of, which is definitely a plus! I love the family's interactions with each other.
Britt30 chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
THIS *kicks a chair* WAS *punches a wall* SO *flips a table* CUTE *dies on floor*

Seriously. Super awesome and adorable. Great job!