Reviews for How to Talk Love With Your Kid
Nightmare Prince chapter 1 . 7/5
Hullo xD

Okay, as we know, I'm a big fan of Curran as well, and you write him really well. He does seem a bit precocious for an eight-year-old, but that really works out in his favour, especially since he's a bit of a reader, it would seem.

I actually quite like the scene setting you do, because it creates a very pleasant image of a nice family, to be honest. I also like that you go the route of Rapunzel being the ruler and Eugene being the arm candy. It makes more sense, because he isn't really a royal... just married to one.

Now, onto the crux of the story. I quite like the tone of how this story goes, with the innocent question stemming from Curly reading that book that is overly stereotypical love story cliche, but it leads him to ask about one of the best Disney tales of all time. Really, Rapunzel and Eugene had one of the best romances of all time in terms of the Disneyverse.

Their story was fun and light-hearted, and somebody, get Rose a frying pan. One whack and he'll know xD Also, the bit about him maybe liking guys was fun for me to read (I've been writing Nick too often)

Overall, this was a good read that I quite enjoyed. Write more Curly, Gally. MOAR!

-Ciao Mate
Shane
Meadow Dweller1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I really enjoyed this, thank you so much for sharing! I've added HTTLWYK to my favorites list.
In your author's note, you said you'd like to write some more about him and his parents-I'd like that, too! Maybe he has a sibling, or a Pascal descendent. If you watch Tangled the Series, you may know about Red and Angry, the silent strikers. Maybe Curran could meet them...Angry and Red would be grown up, though, lol. I enjoyed reading Eugene's comments. Rapunzel calls him "kind and very funny" in her journal, and I think you captured those details. I mean, I was laughing, I couldn't stop smiling, they are such a cute family. Thanks again!
Pureauthor chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Aw, this was really sweet! Especially the part at the end where it segued into Eugene starting the story of Tangled. And Rapunzel and Eugene being all lovey dovey is a great plus too.

Keep up the good work!
Linz2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I like this story. It's funny, sweet, and realistic. Not to mention it pokes fun at the old love at first sight cliche that Disney is all too fond of, which is definitely a plus! I love the family's interactions with each other.
Britt30 chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
THIS *kicks a chair* WAS *punches a wall* SO *flips a table* CUTE *dies on floor*

Seriously. Super awesome and adorable. Great job!