Reviews for Black Siren: Redemption
MQLdr chapter 8 . 6h
I think you handled Oliver's confrontation with Felicity pretty well. It's not character bashing, it's a realistic response to what she did - not just with hiding Black Siren's whereabouts, but undermining Oliver's authority constantly. Good job!

Dinah, btw is awesome on so many levels. She's just not putting up with anybody's crap anymore.
marthakun95 chapter 9 . 10/13
Oops, where I wrote share on my last review, I meant to write shatter.
marthakun95 chapter 8 . 10/13
No offense, although it is very well written and the plot is very interesting, I'm not liking this story at all, seems it's sole purpose is to broadcast Felicity as a b*tch and Barry as a b*stard. Felicity did know about Earth 2 doppelgängers but she didn't know about Black Siren being locked in the pipeline and the reason Barry didn't tell Team Arrow about Black Siren is because he didn't want to share the image they had of Laurel, kind and compassionate Laurel with the image of this sadistic murderous Laurel. And Felicity was never jealous of Laurel, in fact, it was the other way around since every time Laurel saw Felicity speaking with Oliver (seasons 1-2) Laurel would always have this look, as if she was upset. Felicity encouraged Laurel to be her better self, she even went on to tell her that she possessed a light that Sara didn't have, which made her worthy of being a heroine. Again, the story is good but I've never liked stories that are all about throwing hate to the characters, especially if they are good characters.
ravenx1988 chapter 15 . 10/7
I hope you continue this story I really like where it was going. And what has the Flash done this time.
MQLdr chapter 6 . 10/6
This is awesome, in a horrible way, of course. This could be such a great story if they'd use it in the show. Who wouldn't turn evil after this? Way too many feels here!
icekrim91 chapter 15 . 8/26
Really good fic!
danielhaire4 chapter 11 . 8/7
I've been enjoying your Arrow stories, but for this one, I'd just like to say that the end dialogue betwee Dinah and Quentin was pure literary gold.
texaswookie chapter 15 . 8/2
the real question or at least for me is which Flash did the deed.
orthankg1 chapter 15 . 7/29
Very nice.
Stand with Ward and Queen chapter 15 . 7/29
Barry has officially lost his mind. Why would he do something so stupid?..is it Barry? Guess I'll have to wait for the sequel to find out. Either way ,looking forward to it.
Arrowman chapter 15 . 7/29
Wow!
You know how to end a story.
I am excited for the sequel!
Arrowman chapter 14 . 7/29
Agreed.
Oliver has keen analytical mind when it suits them, but for the most part they just act arrogantly, because they have Phd's and the emotional intelligence of five year-olds.
missourielephant chapter 15 . 7/29
That was a hell of a fight between the Sirens. Points to Dinah for thinking outside the box and grabbing an explosive. Now, she isn't the type of person for a cheesy one-liner but I can't get the idea out of my head of her killing Tina and saying "I hate cheap knockoffs". And really Curtis? What is it with their hackers not having a brain to mouth filter?
So, what happened to Diggle? Last chapter he was apparently bleeding out, but I never saw any confirmation of him being alive or dead. I hope he's alive, I still like his character. I also wanted to see some conflict between him and Dinah over her "influence" on Oliver, and her views on Lyla.
The situation with Talia was resolved easier than I was expecting. Guess she isn't as vindictive here.
That was a wonderful final scene between Dinah and Oliver. Him assuring her she still had her humanity, Ollie and "pretty bird", the Big Damn Kiss, and then goddamn it Barry. Assuming it was Barry (and I don't mean Savitar) anyway.
missourielephant chapter 14 . 7/29
Part of me still wishes that we saw Dinah telling Oliver what Earth-2 was like, but them spelling it out for Barry was pretty good. Was Oliver's line to Barry a reference to The Dark Knight Returns? "I want you to remember...my hand at your throat. I want you to remember...the one man who beat you." So Siren's presence is due to Flashpoint? Well, I'm curious what the reason within Flashpoint is. last chapter I was thinking how Malone really shouldn't be investigating the murder of his ex-girlfriend, so I'm glad that was addressed in this chapter. I feel like an idiot for not realizing the killer had to be Tina Boland, especially given that the notes in the beginning said the fight between them was coming. That was one hell of pre-asskicking one-liner Dinah gave to Tina.
Lauriver4ever chapter 15 . 7/28
Barry is DEAD after this one. Why one earth is he so obsessed with Dinah and her still being evil. Can't disagree with what you did with Dinah Drake. I don't hate her but I think she's a crappy new BC without a lot of character. Linkin Park's New Divide fits the end of this chapter and the breakdown of the Flarrow bromance (not romantic) in this story. I joyfully await the sequel. Keep up the awesome work and may the force be with you.