Reviews for Our Choices
irusita chapter 17 . 11/15
great story! thank you!
Ponine099 chapter 17 . 4/28
This was amazing. Thank you! I love your writing, the plot, the characterisation. Just, wow.
IDontKnowDudeDontJudge chapter 4 . 8/31/2019
OI, WAITWAITWAITWAIT STOP, I don’t want NOOOOOOOOO DONT MAKE ME REWEIW xD, good story so far tho :D
Don't-call-me-Nymphadora-112 chapter 17 . 3/10/2019
OMIGOD THIS WAS AMAZING! IS THERE A SEQUEL? THERE HAD BETTER BE ONE! I WANT TO KNOW HOW HARRY GROWS UP AT HOGWARTS THIS TIME!
MrsH chapter 17 . 12/2/2018
Excellent story - loved the twist at the trial. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2018
This was a really well written fic; you broke my heart over and over again with your amazing writing style. I also loved how you ended it on the more lighthearted fluff.

You have an incredible writing style and I hope you keep on writing.
Clarke chapter 1 . 10/4/2018
Great story! I don’t ship Remus & Sirius, I believe both were straight, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this story. You did an awesome job showing their friendship, and how losing James and Lily really broke them until they made ammends. I also liked what you did with Mary’s character and having her report Remus - it was all very stressful!
withrewings chapter 17 . 10/2/2018
this story was wonderful! i’m so sad you’re ending it, but really excited to see what’s coming next from you!
Maxenby chapter 16 . 9/6/2018
Please write more! It’s one of the only fics I’ve been reading lately and I love it.
Seruphenthalys chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Really looking forward to the ending and hoping for a sequel with lots of wolfstar Harry fluff!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2018
I like it. This could actually be a nice ending, but on the other hand i'm curious how Sirius and Remus would bring up Harry till Hogwarts-age...
Bluerain22 chapter 15 . 6/30/2018
Amazing story! Just want to hug Remus and Sirius! Really enjoying your writing and this spin on the plot. I look forward to the next chapter. Please let them catch Wormtail grr! Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/25/2018
Read this so fast! Please, I need more chapters!
gginsc chapter 15 . 6/22/2018
So what is old Dumbledork's game now? Does he think Sirius is stupid enough to trust him? I hope Sirius is not stupid enough to trust a man who let him rot in jail!
tabea.koegl chapter 15 . 6/21/2018
please please let them catch the rat