Reviews for Our Choices
spiffy2143 chapter 15 . 6/20/2018
talk about a game that goes back and forth. guilty or not guilty. idiots can't decide:)
Procrastinator123 chapter 14 . 6/7/2018
This was really good! Thanks for updating :D
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 14 . 6/6/2018
Bloody brilliant chapter! I was delighted to see the update! That was so so well written and so tense and I was so up for Sirius and so annoyed with the idiotic court and asarrgghhhh I’m dying to read what happens next!
gginsc chapter 14 . 6/6/2018
So is Dumbledork going to screw him over again?
howlingatmoony chapter 13 . 5/8/2018
oh wow this story is just amazing! I loved reading this so much and you had me all sniffling and watery eyes more than once...(okay well constantly)
I don't even know why I put myself through this, but I just love some heartbreaking wolfstar that takes place after that halloween...so yeah I'm trying to sound casual but THANK YOU SO MUCH! and of course I would just LOVE to ever see a happy ending for these two precious boys! but just take my appreciation for your work anyway, best wishes
WintersGreen chapter 13 . 4/16/2018
Dear AmazingWingedGirl

I just wanted to tell you how much I adore your Fiction. Remus and Sirius have always been two of my favorite characters and I am stil sad about the fate they suffered in the books.

Here you manage to draw up an other path and still make me feel for them. I love your pacing for the story as well as your use and characterization of not only the protagonists but also Dumbledore, Mary and the other side characters.

I know Uni can put a damper on any motivation but I hope you will finish this story. I am very much looking forwards to a happy end for Sirius, Remus &Harry, maybe?

Best regards
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
ohh I've only just started to read and my heart is already broken with what I fear/hope is going to follow...it's so sad to think about a post war remus all alone and betrayed (and knowing he wasn't, really, and thinking about an even more abandoned sirius in azkaban) and I wish there were more fictions about this!
So thanks for writing and sharing this already, I'm so happy I stumbled across this! 3 xx
loserlemur chapter 13 . 3/14/2018
Oh damn, I wish I could stop focusing on your little Wolfstar hints and actually focus on the story, haha. I’m really loving it so far, please continue updating!
gginsc chapter 13 . 3/13/2018
Strange story but so far I like it.
Maxenby chapter 13 . 3/11/2018
I’m so nervous for them! This is my favourite fic at the moment and I’m so happy you updated !
CloudCarnivore chapter 13 . 3/11/2018
I love this
Blue Herons chapter 13 . 3/10/2018
Really good.
Blueberry Stars chapter 13 . 3/10/2018
Oh, no! They don't even have a full day to make the case? That's completely unfair! My guess is that they're going to be put somewhere to be sent to Azkaban, then will escape and go on the run.
not a muggle - just a witch chapter 13 . 3/10/2018
keep writing, this is gold
tabea.koegl chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
yeah you updated can't wait for the next chapter
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »