Reviews for Our Choices
Maxenby chapter 12 . 2/15/2018
I swear to god if you’ve abandoned this fic I’ll die, please update! This is probably one of the best docs I’ve read in a long time and I need to know what happens!
Blue Herons chapter 12 . 1/5/2018
Good chapter, i liked it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2018
This is such A well thought out story! Minimal to no glaring spelling issues, interesting plot, and a great pace. Wonderful job and I need more!
moonyismymate chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Loved it! I can’t believe Mary had the nerve to go down there! I am also beyond thrilled that Remus basically all but admitted that he loved Sirius by saying nothing. I am deathly afraid for Remus’ safety now that the ministry knows about his furry little problem.. You’re a fabulous writer! Keep doing whatcha do! xx
this-is-moony-lovegood chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
IVE BEEN CHECKING EVERY DAY FOR UPDATES AND IM SO EXCITED TO READ MORE!
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 12 . 1/2/2018
This is utterly BRILLIANT! OMG, I totally love the story, sooooo good, both from the plot part and the relationship part! Arrrgggh, you need to update this soon ;)))
moonyismymate chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
Please tell me this story wasn’t abandoned! I’m in love! Cliff hanger!
bludgerwombat chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
Dang that sucks! Please update soon, and help Sirius!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
Oh fuck! What a cliffhanger. This story is amazing, and I love the way you captured the essence of the characters.
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 11 . 12/22/2017
Shit! Oh dear, this is bad, and now how long will we be waiting for the next chapter ? Great story!
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
I really, really love this story! I had forgotten to follow it so I am extremely glad I found it again! It is brilliant, great plot, lovely characters, love them ;)) and I can’t wait to see you update!
Seruphenthalys chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
Thought for a second I'd ended up in one of elanev91's non-AU stories (they are hilarious btw) when Sirius kissed Remus. Never figured you would ship them (not that I mind). Well done!

Cheers!
DIANAAMAKUSA chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
love your writing. and i like the portrayal of remus in here. keep writing!
Dramioner chapter 10 . 8/21/2017
Cannot WAIT for the next chapter! Loving it!
Dramioner chapter 8 . 8/21/2017
Hi. Hehehe. Love your writing btw, one of the next stories I've read

I put Dramiomer as my name last time, but that's me
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »