Reviews for Our Choices
Dramiomer chapter 7 . 8/21/2017
I think I'm in love.
Azzurrolunali chapter 10 . 8/21/2017
Lovely chapter, I really liked the part about the wedding and I feel it really helped get to know the characters this time round (the way the conversation went), well written and perfect length too! Dying for an update already !
guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
This chapter ended off on a very sweet note. Lovely work.
this-is-moony-lovegood chapter 9 . 8/19/2017
Loving this! I'm thinking by the "you'd always chose him" line is that Remus chose Sirius over Mary once. So... maybe? I'm super excited for the next update!
Azzurrolunali chapter 9 . 8/6/2017
Such fun! I am REALLY enjoying this story I was only today thinking wonder when the next chapter will be posted ! I'm dying to hear what happens next- will Mary go to Dumbledore? Are Sirius and Remus gay (Remus is from this chapter but I haven't yet figured if Sirius is in this AU!) and will they get together? Please keep it up!
guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2017
That's it! I give up trying to guess where you're taking this story! Every time I think I know what you're doing, you end up going in a new direction. I'm just going along for the ride.
Great chapter!
Blueberry Stars chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
In this moment, all I want to do is Crucio Dumbles for 1/2 a second. HOW COULD HE?
guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
Lovely chapter.
Are they going to be raising Harry together, then?
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
Good deal, Remus.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Actually Remus is making the best choice. Trials are about the living as much as the dead. No trial, no closure.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
Excellent, insightful, very realistic!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Remus get past your grief a bit and listen! Things are not what they seem.
Miggie chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
Hi again this is a great chapter, really enjoyed it! You write very well as ever! I feel the tone is just right, the conversation between Remus and Sirius is perfectly pitched, the atmosphere is convincing and I can't wait to see what happens next! Do you have it all planned out already or is the plot vague? Exciting to be reading this! Thanks!:)
this-is-moony-lovegood chapter 7 . 7/23/2017
I SWEAR THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFIC OF ALL TIME! I NEED AN UPDATE ASAP! Of course, take your time writing. I get it, you want it to be perfect!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2017
This is so good! I love how you're writing Remus - it seems very true to cannon. I especially love the flashback scene in this chapter.
I feel like this time period is so under represented in fan fiction and I'm so glad you're taking it on! Can't wait for the next chapter!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »