Reviews for Accidentally Bound
Those idiots! I can't believe they tried again. Good riddance.
Well, that didn't go how Hermione or I, we're expecting. Husbands to the rescue!
Well. That was hot. I can't wait for the men to let Hermione uff Theo up. Draco seems like a yes man in this, so some sort of penis-shrivelling, or living like a Muggle for a year should be a good punishment.
Mmmm, very interesting start. I'm intrigued to see the developing relationships, and how Theo will feel about it all/if he'll end up dead.
skyeryder01 chapter 7 . 11/3
LOVED this story!
rossiex chapter 7 . 11/2
Nice story!
MotekElm chapter 7 . 10/28
interesting. different than other poly fics. A bond compels them. nice sub plot of defeating prejudice in the wizarding world
Melody Lepetit chapter 7 . 9/13
Oh my! This fic was rec'd to me on FB and it was so worth the read. Hot and steamy and oh so good. Thank you so much for posting this out into the world for us to enjoy!
Calimocho chapter 7 . 7/30
Awesome ff!
Thanks for taking the time to write it!
- Liz
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 7 . 7/28
I loved this story! Thank you so much! You're awesome!
mrs.haloona chapter 1 . 7/23
am loving this story!
Solid writing& a creative story!
*Sniff* l can't believe it's over!, l love 'Accidentally bound', *Smirk* especially when Hermione gets fresh with her boys!..thank you for an brillant story, catch you on your next one...
NiightKiitten17 chapter 7 . 7/20
OMG SUCH a good final chapter. I have loved this story! Thanks for the journey, and as always, happy writing!
MadMadameA chapter 7 . 7/19
Yes! You created an absolutely stellar poly-fic! I will certainly be rereading this often!