Reviews for Homecoming
Cynthia Michele Tharp Coker chapter 15 . 1/8
I love it! That’s how love should be!
Cheryl chapter 15 . 9/1/2020
This was amazing and I really enjoyed the extra spice in his homecoming. When I watch the show again it won’t quite be the same.
GrcyThuGrt13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
bleh
Levenez chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
Nice story. Well written.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2018
Loved this wonderful heartfelt story of J&E from the homecoming to the intimacy of their marriage. Loved it all. Lots of wonderful insights to the characters, and especially that you took it beyond HC standards - to the open and honest descriptive thoughts and concerns and advice. Thank you...I hope you will add to this, or start your own multiple stories as you have time.
Norah Koskovich chapter 15 . 4/6/2018
I just love your story! I hope you get time to finish it! It's so good!
Sarah chapter 15 . 3/30/2018
I just love your stories~ I am so sorry that someone was so rude to write not only a bad review but profanity laden. You are better off without them, I say. I personally think you are very talented and hope you keep writing now that I have found you!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2018
Come back and finish this awesome story please
HeartieGirls chapter 15 . 12/12/2017
This is such a great story! Love it & hope you will continue it! :)
twlightbella chapter 15 . 11/9/2017
Aww
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
I read this entire fic on one sitting. I was so involved in it that I couldn't stop. You did a terrific job of capturing the characters and the time period. The story was well written and fun to read, I was dying for some really good When Calls the Heart fanfiction and you totally delivered. I can't wait to read more, keep up the terrific work.
Km802 chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
just had to reread. such good writing here
suzscribbles chapter 15 . 9/6/2017
Felt a bit voyeuristic reading this! But appreciated how you worked to maintain the personality traits of the characters. It was sweet how they interacted, trusted, teased, and just adored each other, with both enthusiasm and gentleness too.
If there were a soundtrack to this movie, I would include Connie Dover's "Laddie Lie Near Me".
It's on YouTube if you're curious. Not sure links are allowed here. I am new to this site, and new to WCTH. Watched seasons 1-3 on Netflix, and whatever I could find on Season 4 elsewhere.
At first I was put off by the historical anachronisms and some unrealistic details, but I couldn't help but fall in love with this idealized little town and the people in it. I like a lot of the characters, but it's Jack who draws me in. I'm probably not alone in that.

Laddie Lie Near Me

Long have we parted been,
Laddie, my dearie,

Near me, near me
Now we have met again

Here in the firelight,
What joy to see thee
All the long winter night,

All that I have endured,
Laddie, my dearie,
Here in thy arms is cured,
Laddie, lie near me.

My heart will never stray,
Never deceive thee,
Delight shall drive care away,
Mary Jo Vincent chapter 15 . 8/30/2017
I am sorry for the delay in acknowledging your superb work as a creative writer. I have been away from social media for over 6 weeks making final preparations for a months trip to thee new England States. I was most disheartened by your beginning statement that someone was unhappy with your story. Please don't take his/her comment to heart. I am sure you realize in this world you can't please everyone. I am an ardent fan and hope you will continue with your wonderful story. I always appreciate all your hard work and appreciate your extraordinary talent.
tapdancer10 chapter 15 . 8/21/2017
I keep reading this story over and over! You write beautifully. Especially their love-making, it's perfect...loving, tender, and just like a "first time" should be. I love how you wrote the delicate details, it was so Jack and Elizabeth! I need more! Especially how Elizabeth is understanding what it means to be made love to when that man loves you like Jack does. They are truly a beautiful love story and I appreciate fanfic writers who expand the universe more with these lovely characters. Keep writing, please!