Reviews for Homecoming
hardoowee chapter 15 . 10/24/2022
well I don't know who wouldn't love this! they must be jealous because they can't write at all. I love this story! just wished it was a lot longer! thanks so much!
hardoowee chapter 15 . 10/23/2022
Cynthia Michele Tharp Coker chapter 15 . 1/8/2021
I love it! That’s how love should be!
Cheryl chapter 15 . 9/1/2020
This was amazing and I really enjoyed the extra spice in his homecoming. When I watch the show again it won’t quite be the same.
GrcyThuGrt13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
bleh
Levenez chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
Nice story. Well written.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2018
Loved this wonderful heartfelt story of J&E from the homecoming to the intimacy of their marriage. Loved it all. Lots of wonderful insights to the characters, and especially that you took it beyond HC standards - to the open and honest descriptive thoughts and concerns and advice. Thank you...I hope you will add to this, or start your own multiple stories as you have time.
Norah Koskovich chapter 15 . 4/6/2018
I just love your story! I hope you get time to finish it! It's so good!
Sarah chapter 15 . 3/30/2018
I just love your stories~ I am so sorry that someone was so rude to write not only a bad review but profanity laden. You are better off without them, I say. I personally think you are very talented and hope you keep writing now that I have found you!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2018
Come back and finish this awesome story please
HeartieGirls chapter 15 . 12/12/2017
This is such a great story! Love it & hope you will continue it! :)
twlightbella chapter 15 . 11/9/2017
Aww
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
I read this entire fic on one sitting. I was so involved in it that I couldn't stop. You did a terrific job of capturing the characters and the time period. The story was well written and fun to read, I was dying for some really good When Calls the Heart fanfiction and you totally delivered. I can't wait to read more, keep up the terrific work.