Reviews for Legends What Ifs
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 7/30
This was good but I recommend keeping author's notes (like the ones you bolded) in the beginning or end of the fic. Reading it in the middle of the story breaks continuity and is jarring. That said, I look forward to more. Definitely please write a story where Kendra chooses my sweet Ray!
LadyRedStar chapter 2 . 7/26
I loved this chapter! It was so sweet and you kept the characters in tact as well. Brilliant! By the way, the episode where they were left was 1x8 not 1x7(that's the one with the space pirates). Part 1 of a saga? Excellent! Can't wait for the rest!
My apology chapter 2 . 7/25
I was merely joking about reviewing the same thing over and over. It was not too be taken seriously. I like your What ifs and WA sjudt making a joke. This is superior Tennyson
Superior Tennyson chapter 1 . 7/25
What if Barry from the original timeliness joined the legends or a remnant. Or they meet Barry descendant Bart. Bart Allen. Bart Allen. I will review every chapter saying only Bart Allen till you do a chapter.
Superior Tennyson chapter 2 . 7/25
Savitar joining the legends or at least Savitar from a earlier point in time. A remnant.
LadyRedStar chapter 1 . 7/15
I like this! I would actually like to se Kendra choose Ray. I thought they were a great couple! I would also like to see Snart not dying and being with Sara!
What if Rip Hunter was completely honest with Team Legends in the very first episode?

What if Team Legends was dropped off the exact time they left instead of five months later?

What if Rip Hunter snapped after realizing that the Time Masters were in league with Vandal Savage the entire time?

What if Team Legends decided to tell Team Arrow about the events of 2046 in the hopes of averting what happened there?

What if Barry asked for all of Team Legends' help in order to steal the alien power source from ARGUS?

What if Team Legends learns what happens to Team Arrow on Lian Yu and went to save them before the island blows up?