Reviews for Slow GoodByes, Silent Hellos
ginar369 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
It isn't always about what she needs. Buffy never understood that especially when it came to Spike. If she only told him that to get him to stay it is dirty pool.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Buffy lives in denial. The only defense for her is offense. She is so afraid of being hurt that she doesn't let anyone in any more.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Here's Buffy doing everything she can to convince herself that the pain she feels has nothing to do with Spike being gone. Too many blows to the head I think. It scrambled something loose. You're in love with him you idiot!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was always the main reason (at least I thought so) why he never left her. Because every other man did. But the difference was she loved those men. Her father, Giles, Angel and Riley. She loved each of them and at one point or another they all left her. So it shouldn't hurt her at all for him to leave her. I can understand his point. He loves her more than he loves himself and to be near her but so far from her is killing him. And eventually it will kill the love he has for her too.
spike'smate chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
this is the 2nd time i;ve read this and its STILL a great story TTFN
j chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
OMG WRITE MORE!
j chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
girl, you have a talent. use it. WRITE MORE!
rain.gurlvamp1234123 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
great story keep writting xD i love it XD great job !

-rain
Ranilyn chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
Wow, that was beautifully sweet. *sigh* I love good endings, I hate it when they end bad. Well, you've convinced me to check out your other stories. But sadly, not tonight. Homework calls. That was a fic well done, just the right mixture of angst and romance and sweetness. :D
Ranilyn chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
*fan girl scream* AHHHH! I love stories like this. Stories that make you feel as the characters, and make you want to scream and jump up and down at the adorableness of it. lol
Ranilyn chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Ahhh, that was good. *squeal* I want to read the next chapter...BUT I'VE GOT HOMEWORK! GARH! Its a choice between reading ur fic and having detention, or STOP READING NOW and finishing my homework. Well...one more chapter wouldn't hurt...and I can read this tmorrow right?
Ranilyn chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Well, I'm very thankful to those other reviewers, and beyond ecstatic that you wrote more. OF COURSE YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE! That was amazing 2 chapters. On to the next!
spike'smate chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
loved this story
Winter Blake chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
This is so good! I really like it, great job!
lil-sushi-girl chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
so much detail and description. i loved it. its so sweet.