Reviews for A Magical Rivalry
ShiroNeko chapter 7 . 7/7/2017
I loved how you portrayed Kamui . Thank you for your wonderful story :) Your Harry Potter and Gintama universe mix is such a unique idea tbh I really love it *-* I'm looking forward to your future stories if you continue to write c:
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
Well, that was an easy fix...Please, PLEASE let Abuto have that vacation. He's an old man who needs a break. AND GODDAMMIT, FIRE THOSE IRRESPONSIBLE PROFESSORS!
Hirude chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
A very fitting end indeed. Very cute. :D But out of curiosity was Kamui a slytherin or gryffindor?
Festival-Fox chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
That was a cute little story.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
Omg, I came back here after my exams finished and found 2 new chapters that I didn't read, and I am so happy because this story is becoming each time better! And now we will have Kamui too! But I want that Sougo and Kagura to reconciliate so bad! I can already imagine that next chapter will be great!
ShiroNeko chapter 6 . 6/30/2017
I'm so excited for Kamui to show up at Hogwarts *-* Part of me is confused though...? Could Kamui just show up at any time...? I mean he's not at Hogwarts currently so he's not a student or used to be one? But YES GO KAMUI SMACK SOME SENSE INTO SOUGO! Thanks for updating :)
Hirude chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
I was wondering when Kamui was going to show up. Poor Abuto... As always a good read. Looking forward to next chapter.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
...Abuto deserves a vacation, poor guy...Is Takasugi a Slytherin too?...I can see it...What ELSE is on Abuto's mind anyway? Gintoki is in no way, shape, or form a qualified adult (but neither is Sakamoto nor Zura...). I'm STILL wondering how the fuck the Ministry of Magic gave him his teaching license.
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
Are you gonna put Kamui in Slytherin so that it'll be easier for him to get Okita? Is he gonna have to put on the sorting hat to do so? Lol it'd be funny if Kamui made a big scene when he sees Kagura
Tsukitaiyoo chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
It is surprising to see Gin chan talking some sense to Kagura. lolol. Also I can't wait to see Kamui! I wonder what'll he do... Can't wait to read the next chapter~
LibraCaelis chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
Oh god, the shoujo drama is just starting... I'm suffering, but I love it... I just hope they communicate soon and well enough to make up the huge misunderstanding that will happen (and is happening)... great job though. I love it!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
...I already see Nobume going through a list of every terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad curse in her head for Sougo. *Facepalm*
ShiroNeko chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
AHHHH NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING SOUGO IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT q.q This prickly feeling in my heart ;-: I'm kind of surprised that the teachers haven't heard the rumors yet cause for sure they'd question the two (BUT THAT'S NOT REALLY IMPORTANT) I'm hoping Kamui is not a jerk to Kagura but actually cares about her and stuff :,) Thanks for the update!
Lia chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
It was really unexpected, but I hope it will help Kagura in the next chapter. I'm curious, Tae and Sougo really will date some time?
Thank you for this chapter.
Tsukitaiyoo chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
Aww. The last part is really painful. I don't know if I should hate or like him. I think I'm feeling both? Lol. I wonder what will Kagura think of it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »