Reviews for Pitch It Like Pendragon
mysterious.girl chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Loved it, simply brilliant.
Red on the Head00 chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
Ah! I FREAKIN loved it! I'm gonna have to watch the movie now! Haha it was WONDERFULLY written by the way! :D

Peace & Love,

~Red.
Nicole.Heights chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
It's good. I love this movie. but in the beginning, she doesn't say slags, she says sluts in the movie. A slag is an abusive women or it could be cinder. I'm just saying is all.
buttonbit chapter 13 . 5/8/2008
really good... i've watched the film and it's clever how you did it as an LJ!

Lady Knight Keladry chapter 13 . 11/24/2007
i love bend it like beckham, it's an awesome movie. this fic was good, it really coincided with the movie. i knew the guy was gay in the movie, but i didn't expect for you to make snape gay too. the ending was great, though.
The Marauders And Lily 2 chapter 13 . 8/27/2007
Awesome story! I loved Bend It Like Beckham, but this was brilliant :) Really great work :D

Lovin' It,

TMAL
megstar-shines-bright chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
wow, ur a damn genius...why didnt i think of that...changing movies into stories! AH uve given me like tons of ideas!

ur A LEGEND... A BLOODY LEGEND!

well done.. great story. adn the first part (lilys fantasy) WAS REALLY ACCURATE!

and just for u i'll switch on my AUSSIENESS...

GOOD ON YA MATE!
Pink Rice chapter 13 . 10/3/2006
That was so cut. I love bend it like Beckham too, and that was a really great storyline to base this piece on. Loved it - made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside at the end
Empress of La la la Land chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Hey this is good, you're a good writer but its like reading transcripts of the movie. And the talking is too...indian I mean they're British, you've added nothing of yours in this its simply the movie with different characters. Sorry to be so harsh but...
mysockisonfire chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
That was great!
someone chapter 13 . 9/1/2005
Hi! All I can say is that I loved It! I've seen the movie and you did a great job changing it to fit wizard form and the things that wouldnt work out even though iI think the girl in Bend It Like Beckham was older than Lily I Lily being in Slyterin was better then the others wiht that that Ive keep up the awesome work and I hope you ubdate your other stories fast!

someone :)
Ashley chapter 13 . 8/25/2005
nice story
Tantan chapter 13 . 8/25/2005
wow, THIS STORY ROX! PLEASE update soon! i really wanna no wat happens next!
Mal chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
It's a bit far fetched; and a little confusing. But pretty good. I really like bend it like beckham (or however you spell it) too. I'm a soccer player! whoop whoop!
bookwurm093 chapter 13 . 5/9/2005
Great job! Your story was a little too much like Bend It Like Beckam but it was still really good.