Reviews for Daughters of Destiny
Kyrie Twilight chapter 7 . 11/20
OMG, I can't wait for Keiko to meet Kurama. That is where you are headed with this, I hope.(?) Also hasn't Kurama noticed Kagome isn't dressed like typical humans and certainly not behaving like what women were raised to be like in that time? I hope you update soon, honestly until Kurama and Keiko meet up I won't be satisfied.
sousie chapter 7 . 11/20
that was magnificient!
and now i shall await keikox sess meeting
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 11/20
So awesome. NQK really got in over her head.
Lady Hummingbird chapter 7 . 11/20
Awesome!NQKagome is so amusing! nd i totally love your Kurama interpretación!the arrogant fox!Sesshy will show you!;) thanks for the update!see yah soon!;):)
Kaiya Azure chapter 7 . 11/20
Ah, so this is not the moment when Kurama gets defeated and forced into hiding as a human. Rather this is when he learns to be more careful with his actions.
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 7 . 11/20
I’m at a loss for words, i was not expecting the meeting to go like this. Though for Yoko to basically state he was going to be taking lands from Sesshoumaru, that blew my mind, as did the fact that he let our little Kagome have a slight head start.
AnimePleasegood chapter 7 . 11/20
The way you portrayed Kurama wasn’t bad in the contrary it was very intriguing. This foxy boy is charming but as soon he is done with business, he strikes his opponent without mercy. I love it so much that I want to see more of it . Hearing out Kagome perspective is very different than Kei and she is very straightforward girl. I like how she’s describing the demon being handsome and all but in reality he is just there to own a land. I mean he was legit investigating with Kagome about the the villagers and trying to understand how they operate. Are you sure Kurama isn’t Medusa in disguise? :) Maybe it just me who have been watching Pet Shop of Horrors , lately. Although, this makes me even pounder about future Kurama . Will he remember little Kagome and encounter again when she becomes older ? I wonder how much Kurama would have matured during this timeline ?
xenocanaan chapter 7 . 11/20
Thank you for posting a new chapter! Really enjoyed reading this! Great chapter and I can’t wait to read more!
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 7 . 11/19
Oh this is getting interesting.

Kurama using brute force while Sesshoumaru uses his unique brand of diplomacy.
So, to weaken Kurama just add fire?
Or just plain threaten to cut his life.
EmmieSauce chapter 7 . 11/19
Omg! They are soo funny together! I ship kurama witg keiko... But now... Gosh this is so hard... Great chapter!
MissIdeophobia chapter 7 . 11/19
*Screams into the abyss*

I'm glad I finally got a chance to read this story. It's a great add-in for Lucky Child, and it's nice to see Kagome's character explored a bit. it's also nice to see Kagome as a bit more fleshed out. Keiko is so multi-faceted and you handle such personal experiences through her as your avatar (of a sort). To be honest, when I started to read this one, I was a bit worried Kagome wouldn't stack up.

As someone who deals regularly with mental and physical health issues, I can't stress enough how important it is that you write the kinds of characters that you do. Self-insert or not, Keiko and Kagome are important people to meet in fiction. Fanfiction can't just be about the shipping, or the stories. We better ourselves when we read about struggle and experience and change. Thank you so much for bringing such beautiful stories to FFnet and giving us such incredible stories.

I can't wait for the next update!
LadyEllesmere chapter 7 . 11/19
Wonder if current time kurama will remember this
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 7 . 11/19
oooooh, please say NK!Kagome get's to meet present day Kurama after this and at least kick him in the shin for this sh*t? He'll deserve it, even three hundred years belated. What an arrogant malicious jerk. :/
LadyDV011 chapter 7 . 11/19
Ok I seriously find the not-Kagome annoying and pretty selfish she should have listen to Keiko ugh update soon please!
LadyEllesmere chapter 1 . 11/14
I was kinda confused for a bit lol