Reviews for Daughters of Destiny
MyHeartBeating-MWMI chapter 10 . 4/1
"My mommy says I'm pretty special."

I had to go back and re-read this chapter; it's one of my favorites and I was cracking up laughing at this part. xD You did an excellent job with their interaction, like I mentioned before.

I really love how your wrote Youko, and I really can't wait to read more of your story. I noticed you mentioned you were going to end it around chapter 15? I really wish it would be longer, but that's okay. lol I look forward to more updates!
MyHeartBeating-MWMI chapter 7 . 3/31
Ohhhhh i like this! :D OMG
I love the interaction between Youko and Kagome so much. Thank you for that! I was wondering why Youko was in the Feudal Era to begin with, but now i understand, though, i wonder how he got there... :O Maybe a portal? or could it be possible the Demon World and Feudal Era are connected?

It would be awesome if Kagome managed to outsmart Youko while running away and got to the well and jumped in before he could catch her, and that could make him curious of the well and of her until she comes back. Then again, that's just me overthinking it. haha.

I'm going to keep reading your story, but I'm curious if Kagome and Keiko will grow up into their 15 year old selves and fall in love in later chapters.

I do have one question, maybe I missed it as I was reading, but is this like an alternate dimension of not quite Keiko and Kagome? It doesn't correlate with Lucky Child, does it? As in, it is it's own separate story?

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more!
Minirowan chapter 10 . 3/11
I'm guessing that if the culprit isn't Kikyo, then it could be the shikon jewel. I just don't know what else it could be!

Anyway, I almost wish we could have seen the fight between Sesshomaru and Kurama. It must have been pretty epic.
Minirowan chapter 9 . 3/11
For some reason I thought this story was complete. Wow I miscalculated lol

Kurama really is a snarky bastard isn't he? He even made Sesshomaru break his cool! That's an accomplishment.

I wonder if the voice really is Kikyo. She's really cold hearted for a priestess, right? Canon didn't paint a pretty picture of her, but I never considered the resurrected Kikyo the real her.

Anyway, I can't wait to find out where this all leads.
Minirowan chapter 8 . 3/11
JFC THIS IS INSANE!

I'm kind of surprised the future Kurama has the same scent as his past self. Wouldn't his human body distort the scent in some way? Also, I was shocked when Sesshomaru analyzed NQK. He goes from murderous to inquisitive at the drop of a hat. And he was so gentle when inspecting her hands too! These demons are such weirdos, I swear.

I wonder how Sesshomaru reacted when NQK and NQKagome bolted towards each other. I wonder how Kurama will react to his scent on a random human girl!
Minirowan chapter 7 . 3/11
Well now he's an arrogant little shit isn't he? Not that many can blame him though, he's definitely one of the stronger demons.

Poor Kagome though! I'm not sure I would have the presence of mind to sass in that situation.
Minirowan chapter 6 . 3/11
Just. How. She's in some deep shit now omg. I wonder what Sesshomaru's expression would be if he didn't have such a long stick up his ass. A random human you saved and then threatened, laughing in your face isn't a common occurrence for him.
Minirowan chapter 5 . 3/11
Wait. Does she have Kikyo's soul in there? I can't think of anything else that would make her so attached to the village in such a short time. But why did she take over? that never happened in the show.

But omg I knew Kurama shows up in this story, but why is he stealing paper?
Minirowan chapter 4 . 3/11
I am firmly on NQK's side. I know NQK is excitable and all, but reckless? Oh geez there's no way she'll survive her story at this rate.
Minirowan chapter 3 . 3/11
You wrote this on your lunch break? How?

Leave it to NQKagome to act her physical age. I feel like she's getting more out of her second childhood than NQK is.

Also, how was NQK able to pass through the well? I thought only Kagome and Inuyasha had that ability... Then again if it's open to anyone it explains how Inyasha got through without any shards. I actually never understood that bit of the show.
Minirowan chapter 2 . 3/11
Omg NQKagome is nuts. I knew this, but it's another thing to see it. I wonder how things will go down, in NQK story this trip really rattled NQKagome.
Minirowan chapter 1 . 3/11
NQKagome is so excitable! I love her! She's a nice change from NQK, but it'll take a bit to get used to seeing into her head.

Is this lawyer man important btw? I'm a bit paranoid whenever new people are brought int the mix, even when they turn out to be throwaway background characters.
“Her black hair pooled around her like octopus ink spilled in the ocean's shallows.”

LOL, you had to put an octopus in there somehow right? XD
ahyeon chapter 10 . 2/23
Ooo i wonder who abbott is but yo great update !
Viviene001 chapter 10 . 2/23