Reviews for Watcher
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This story is excellent. I like the obsessive sort of love that Severus shows here...it seems so fitting. I also enjoyed the way he couldn't figure out the feelings Remus caused in him. The pacing and style of this fic were great as well.
Pedagogue chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Ok, the whole fic is intense, and well-written. While I don't mind Remus/Severus, this one was vaguely disturbing with the whole pseudo-stalker mentality. I think it would have been less disturbing and more heart-breaking (as in made me more sympathetic) if you left out the line "You're mine and I will watch you." at the end. With "I will watch over you, I will protect you." the lasting impression would've been more sad than creepy.
merry may chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I like this love/hate, attraction/repulsion thing you/ve got going with Snape towards Lupin. IMHO it fits canon. Please pick this back up-make it a love story.
R. Redding chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Wow, very good! Very good indeed!

An obsessed Snape and clueless Remus. A chilling combination. I had goosebumps while reading that story. )
She's a Star chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
*shivers* Oh, that was good, Stormita. Very chilling and bitter. That Snapey can be quite the scary guy, no? And so tragically neglected.

...Oh well.

At least he still has Sinistra.

(I had to say it, I did. I'm obsessed.)
Ambarture chapter 1 . 2/28/2003

Gotta love it.

I do.

M. again.
sakuranoryu chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
You got to be kidding! you cant leav it there! YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL! I DEMAND A SEQUEL!

Ireally really like it! Severus and Remus are so in character, I love how you writte it! Please! Please made a sequel!

Sorry if my english is bad, but it is not my first language.