Reviews for It Had To Be You
LadyRedStar chapter 29 . 12/15/2018
Oh bravo! This was great! I'm super excited to read your next story!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 17 . 11/12/2018
Okay her reasoning and turning green crap.. is unrealistic and so teenage drama crap. I feel like I’m reading about teenagers with the emotions that are being displayed here sometimes. It’s how teenagers react and think and behave. Plus, her powers are wayyyyyy to similar to Poison Ivys...
SakiHanajima1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
You know... the reference of her having to “sneak out”.. makes her sound like a teenager and not a grown adult.. may wanna.. fix it or whatever. Grown adults don’t have to sneak out.. strict parent or not..
LadyRedStar chapter 26 . 11/1/2018
I'm glad Belen isn't too mad at Barry and doesn't blame him! I can't wait to see her shout at her sister for being such a coward!
orangezauber chapter 23 . 9/6/2018
Apparently I'm not logged into my account right now, but I had to leave a review. I have completely binge read this story and I love it! The OC characters and their relationships to one another is fantastic. I am absolutely hooked. Thanks for taking the time to write this and post it! You allowed me to escape my own chaotic world for a while :-)
Until next time,
Always,
orangezauber
LadyRedStar chapter 23 . 9/1/2018
I really loved the dinner scene! That was sooooo adorable! I think my heart melted! I do feel bad for Belen but on the upside, it seems like Maritza has come to her senses. Maybe she will come clean to team Flash and help them with both Rayan and the Reverse Flash! I hope to see! Again, awesome work!
LadyRedStar chapter 22 . 8/22/2018
In Barry's defense, it would be understandable why he doubts her for a second. After all, she didn't answer when they were trying to get in touch with her and she was keeping secrets from him. I'm glad they finally opened up to each other now. Felicity is great at getting people to open their eyes! Loved this!
GraceEllingson chapter 21 . 8/13/2018
I'm so thankful for this story! It is lovely getting to read amazing BarryxOC works like yours! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
LadyRedStar chapter 21 . 8/11/2018
Belen needs to find more self confidence in herself! She's a wonderful superhero and I love that she swatted and scared the Tricksters! Ha ha! At least now they know about Noah! Maybe they can get more info out of him! Brilliant work, as always!
GraceEllingson chapter 20 . 7/17/2018
I just saw the line in the author's note about there only being six chapters left and I almost freaked out! Then I saw the "until Zoom" part... You had me worried there for a second! I love this story and can't wait to keep reading every one of these wonderful chapters you write for us!
LadyRedStar chapter 20 . 7/17/2018
Sweet! This is why Snart is one of my favorite villains...not only is he handsome; he's smart and ruthless! Well that plan really back fired on Maritza! Ha ha! I think Belen should have gone with Barry to confront him! That would have been epic!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2018
I actually live for this
LadyRedStar chapter 19 . 6/4/2018
Oh, sweet! I wonder what will change now that Barry's gone back in time? I loved this chapter! It's obvious Rayan's powers are making him crazy and possibly killing him.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/25/2018
OMG! i love you so much!
GraceEllingson chapter 18 . 5/6/2018
Moments like these make me so happy! I absolutely loved this chapter! Bells and Barry are so adorable together, and seeing how their relationship is developing is amazing! I can't wait to read more!