Reviews for Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light
Marina chapter 5 . 2/18
This is a super fic, awesome
Please pretty please go on
crazynurse chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
Aww, this will be so good! I can't wait for more!
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
Ooh, the date! I'm so proud of Emma for talking to Henry about Neal. (I loathe the dude on the show, and definitely in this fic!) Can't wait to see how the date plays out. This is such a cute story!
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
Ooh, Emma signed those papers faster than I thought she would! Let's see if Killian can clean up his act. I'm sure he can!
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
AH! He showed up at her house! I love it! Great chapter.
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
It's been so long since I read chapter 1. (Sorry!) I love chapter 2! Aw, I love that Mulan is the director, and I know it's silly, but it made me smile to see Henry's name as "Henry Swan". I can't wait to see what happens next. Well, I don't have to wait as I am on to read the next chapter. ;)
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 8/29/2017
The references to the show are lovely. Emma wearing a sweet pink dress is perfect for their first date. Henry is adorable. Enjoying this, looking forward to the rest of their date and their about-to-be attraction and relationship.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Yay!, can't wait for the next chapter. You are awesome
Alexa chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
Enjoying this story! Thought Emma would need a little more convincing before she agreed. Killian better stop with the drunken nights and one night stands.
Marina chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
Oh my if you didn't have motivation in this chapter I imagine how will it be when you have.
Really keep going because is absolutely fantastic
Please update soon, don't make me wait too much
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
It's interesting that they are both willing to be in a fake relationship, but for different reasons. Emma needs the income for stability for Henry and his future while Killian needs to improve his reputation. What drives Killian to drink so much? Is there some pain he can't avoid without drinking? Will Emma be able to help him? I like Robin and Regina as managers and David and MM as good friends. Will we meet Neal? How will their first date go? Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the rest.
Marina chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
Oh my, I'm loving this fic is really great. I'm excitedly waiting for you to update.
Melly326 chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
Intriguing I can't wait for more
Melly326 chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
Intriguing I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
First off, I really like this so far! Second, I thought your choice of award winner was awesome. Colin and Bradley are two of my faves. :)