Reviews for Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 5 . 9/8
Ooh, the date! I'm so proud of Emma for talking to Henry about Neal. (I loathe the dude on the show, and definitely in this fic!) Can't wait to see how the date plays out. This is such a cute story!
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 4 . 9/8
Ooh, Emma signed those papers faster than I thought she would! Let's see if Killian can clean up his act. I'm sure he can!
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 3 . 9/7
AH! He showed up at her house! I love it! Great chapter.
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 2 . 9/7
It's been so long since I read chapter 1. (Sorry!) I love chapter 2! Aw, I love that Mulan is the director, and I know it's silly, but it made me smile to see Henry's name as "Henry Swan". I can't wait to see what happens next. Well, I don't have to wait as I am on to read the next chapter. ;)
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 8/29
The references to the show are lovely. Emma wearing a sweet pink dress is perfect for their first date. Henry is adorable. Enjoying this, looking forward to the rest of their date and their about-to-be attraction and relationship.
Yay!, can't wait for the next chapter. You are awesome
Alexa chapter 4 . 8/9
Enjoying this story! Thought Emma would need a little more convincing before she agreed. Killian better stop with the drunken nights and one night stands.
Marina chapter 4 . 8/7
Oh my if you didn't have motivation in this chapter I imagine how will it be when you have.
Really keep going because is absolutely fantastic
Please update soon, don't make me wait too much
Kiss
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 8/7
It's interesting that they are both willing to be in a fake relationship, but for different reasons. Emma needs the income for stability for Henry and his future while Killian needs to improve his reputation. What drives Killian to drink so much? Is there some pain he can't avoid without drinking? Will Emma be able to help him? I like Robin and Regina as managers and David and MM as good friends. Will we meet Neal? How will their first date go? Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the rest.
Marina chapter 3 . 7/5
Oh my, I'm loving this fic is really great. I'm excitedly waiting for you to update.
Kiss
Melly326 chapter 3 . 6/19
Intriguing I can't wait for more
Melly326 chapter 2 . 6/15
Intriguing I can't wait for more
First off, I really like this so far! Second, I thought your choice of award winner was awesome. Colin and Bradley are two of my faves. :)
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 6/14
Henry is adorable. I like David and MM too. I thought David was particularly astute when he told Emma she could learn about her craft by working with a difficult actor. That was a good point. I hope Emma loses her edge with Killian so they can work together, she needs to give him a chance and let the past go.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/14
This is very good. Different and interesting. I don't think Emma overreacted but I wonder if she will regret sharing so much of herself with Killian. He will definitely consider and wonder about the statement "I can't fail". Looking forward to catching up.