Reviews for NeoAlaskas gundam fighter vs Schwarz Bruder
annonimous gundam chapter 18 . 10/29/2003
i think this story had some relly good parts, i especally loved the part where kyoji asked cloy to merry her.*snif*.- you are waqy cool girl despite what other people say. keep goig.
Pieces Of Winter chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Great story! You're storys are the best I have to say myself. Well also because Schwartz and Kyoji in it ; Keep writing! please
ColREHogan chapter 16 . 5/4/2003
I've not reviewed this story for a while and I like what's been done since the last time. I think I know where the next part will go, but I won't say anything here. :) Keep up the good work!
The Four Random Ones chapter 11 . 4/25/2003
Just a note: Schwarz's hair is brown. Keep up the good work.
SC-0612 chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
Nice. Real nice. Especially how you threw in the German phrases. I'm German, and if you were curious, your grammer was perfect. It should turn out to be an impressive story.
ColREHogan chapter 10 . 4/2/2003
Another interesting chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Knives chapter 9 . 3/31/2003
I like this fic! Oh, and I'm Heero's Gurl under a new name.
ColREHogan chapter 9 . 3/30/2003
Interesting, keep writing. See, that's not too much pressure, is it? ;) Looking forward to the next chapter.
ColREHogan chapter 8 . 3/27/2003
That's different! I also liked chapters 6-7 too. Looking forward to chapter 9, though I don't remember who Lieutenant Ryan is off the top of my head.
ColREHogan chapter 5 . 3/16/2003
Interesting. I chuckled when I read the bit about Neo-England declaring war on Neo-Germany and Schwarz Bruder. Looking forward to the next chapter.
DarkMoonGoddess chapter 4 . 3/11/2003
no way, Schwartz is great! a few grammer errors but very very very very good!
ColREHogan chapter 4 . 3/11/2003
Okay, I'm hooked! What's next?
ColREHogan chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
I hope they removed the bullets before stitching up Schwarz! :) I know they did, but that's the kind of thing I notice when I'm reading stories. I liked this part, but can we have all the dialogue in English? I took some German in school, but don't really remember a lot of it. I generally [but not always] will just say that a character is speaking in German and then I type what they are saying in English so it doesn't make it difficult for the reader to read.
DarkMoonGoddess chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
I wanna know what happens next! Um, sorry I didn't read your other story yet, so I was this post-series, pre-series, and what Schwartz are we talking about here? PLEASE post another chapter soon!
DarkMoonGoddess chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Hey, guess what? I like Schwartz too, even though I LOVE Kyoji. You're story is very interesting.