Reviews for Bubble Wrap
callmehmrsmiller chapter 12 . 11/2
OH FUCK. SARAH. FORGOT ABOUT HER. FUCK FUCK FUCK.
callmehmrsmiller chapter 7 . 11/2
aww this was cute! i love more than anything ness one-on-one quality time! 3 so cute and adorable!
callmehmrsmiller chapter 6 . 11/2
aw poor jess. she is dealing with these new feelings and doesnt know how to progress them and idk i can kinda see this story going on how she doesnt do anything, nick marries sarah, and her heart breaks in two causing her to die... but that would be terrible so let me not get ahead of myself.
newgirl-videos chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
This is gold
Kira chapter 16 . 9/14/2017
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read in my opinion! I've been shipping nick and jess since new girl started in 2011 and I loved their chemistry! This fan fiction took me through a roller coaster ride of emotions and had a good plot to it! Keep it up! You're amazing and your bound to become an author :)
Newgirlystuff chapter 13 . 9/6/2017
Okay her choice better be the choice I want her to make. IT'D BETTER. And bye bye, Sarah- don't let the door hit you on your way out!
Newgirlystuff chapter 12 . 9/6/2017
Okay see why I hate Sarah? JUST GO. HUSH. GO AWAY.

Dammit. If Schmidt wasn't enough of a cockblocker now we have two. Why did she have to walk into that hot as fuck (TM) makeout session? Gee. On to the next chapter...
Newgirlystuff chapter 10 . 8/30/2017
I adore overprotective Nick and that Tom BITCH should have gotten some Miller fist to his head. Still praying for Sarah to go away quickly!
Newgirlystuff chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
One of the many things I love about Nick and Jess is how they can go from having this explosive fight to being such sweethearts to each other in the blink of an eye. I mean, it doesn't stop me wanting to kick Sarah to the curve, but it does make me love the pairing even more.
Newgirlystuff chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Okay, let's do this. I hate Sarah already!
obsessedwotps chapter 16 . 8/3/2017
I've been so busy that I've had to step back from reading fanfic but once I had the time, I immediately came back to this one and I am so glad I did! It's so beautifully written and that ending! I was smiling the whole time and the Sarah and Paul ending up together is hilarious :) you're an amazing writer and I hope you continue with more (especially Ness fanfics)!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2017
Sweet ending
Guest chapter 14 . 7/31/2017
I had to reread this, so good. Now on to ch 15 and 16
MillerDay21622 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
So good Kay. Loved it. You're a natural!
The true loz chapter 16 . 7/31/2017
Hats off! Your first fic and omg! Amazing. I loved it so much. Didn't see Paul & Sarah coming but I actually really liked that. Not only will Paul hands down treat Sarah right, it was perfect to make Paul spill the beans about what went down that night Nick thought Paul and Jess hooked up lmao. Very cute touch! 11/10. YAY!