Reviews for She Came From Nowhere
Zdraco chapter 21 . 8/14
Cliffhangers...nooooooo, plz update ASAP!
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 21 . 6/26
Gah so are they gonna be short chapters from now on? It's cool, either way I'm glad for the update! As I was reading I suddenly got the image of her meeting a younger Sai! Maybe she could become like his mentor or soemthing? That'd be so cool!
Again thanks for this chapter and have a good day! :D
Dark Rose Charm chapter 21 . 6/25
Really kakashi sleeping around now I am so disappointed in you and also save shisui
Dark Rose Charm chapter 20 . 6/25
Ohhhhhhh kakashi she won’t be the same
Russian Hunter chapter 14 . 2/12
This is from a four year old? This seems kinda creepy to be building a relationship on. Also a 4 year old beating a jonin almost? Setting up a mary sue?
CHIYuii chapter 20 . 2/14
Too bad she wouldn't be there kakashi
lilith-thetiny-monster chapter 20 . 2/13
such a good chapter but oh so short! How long are they going to wait to see yumi again? Will she get out of root like kakashi or stay there forever, will orochimaru give her a curse seal? I still have so many questions? can't wait to read more! good luck writing!
Yuki chapter 20 . 2/10
Uwah so cool, can't wait for the next one ! _
lizyeh2000 chapter 20 . 2/12
Awww I hate danzo thanks for updating!
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 20 . 2/10
Hey no worries! Nice chlayer as always! A bit on the short side this time, but hey it's understandable and I'm just stoked you updated lol Kakashi's ignorance will bite him in the ass soon and all of his sweet little feelings will wither up like a raisen, ugh kinda sad really. But well I still can't wait for them to reunite already, buahaha! Hope she gets even stronger, wonder if Orichimaru will just leave her be or try and take her with him when he leaves the village? Like maybe he sees her as a potential weapon for the future? Anyways thank you for the update, hope you're doing good and to see you again soon! :D
fluffpenguin chapter 20 . 2/10
and here i though OC was smart...
Yaz.winchester67 chapter 19 . 1/17
Damn it Kakashi a whole year! How can he not notice her absence for a year? Yes I understand grief sometimes consumes you but to not notice that the warm ball of sunshine that is always there for you missing for a year is pure BS!

Kakashi I can forgive but that Danzo I just want to pop his head and feed him to the sea kings!

Will the next chapter be a time skip? I can’t wait for Kakashi and her to meet again is going to be interesting. Will she meet Tenzo?

Amazing story, great characters, and the feelings I just can’t wait for the next update! Good job author-sama!
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 19 . 1/17
Excuse my cursing, but that fucking sonofabitch! IS HE DAFT?! UGHH HOW CAN HE NKT NOTICE THAT ITS BEEN A FREAKING YEAR AND OBVIOUSLY ITS TOO WEIRD THAT SHES JUST GONE OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!
Ugh, really dude he's such an idiot, smiling and laughing awkwardly thinking "at least shes safe and happy hehe" like bitch please! Get some fucking sense.
Really if he believes that then he's not even worth it (*cue eyeroll to the heavens*)
I hope something happens next chapter and he like talks with someone from the orphanage or like her chemist friend or even the old Tea Country couple themselves and finds out the truth, because I will not stand for his ignorance towards her wellbeing.
Anyways, thank you very much for this update, nice chapter like always and hope to see you again soon! :)
CHIYuii chapter 19 . 1/16
THE FEELS IN THIS CHAPTER! BREAKS MY HEART

When is Yumi going to see Kakashi again, this is so sad. Great work on the chapter AUthor!
BookKeeper88 chapter 19 . 1/16
I'll admit i'm a little bit depressed after reading this...I'm gonna check out your other stories too