Reviews for Running To You
Lovergirl0924 chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
I read this a while ago and loved it, was looking for something to read so I read this! I love it even more now.
SuseliebeSuse chapter 8 . 3/25/2018
What a great story. You kept both Derek and Penelope in character, I absolutely can imagine both of them to do what they did in your story.
DeathDagger chapter 8 . 10/17/2017
This was so adorable
Alliecattie3 chapter 8 . 8/26/2017
Perfection! Simply perfection!
Wonderfully delicious ending fitting this crazy pair! Enjoyed so much! (Not opposed to an !)
latinaspice chapter 8 . 8/21/2017
I loved this! Finally! But in a storage room... lol please write more, i can't get enough!
Brea chapter 8 . 8/16/2017
Great job very entertaining can you write more stories with David and fran I love their relationship maybe something about how they met and fell in love
jenny crum chapter 8 . 8/17/2017
Another awesome ending my friend, I lovedddddddddd it
Karen LaManna chapter 8 . 8/17/2017
Jinkies and Zowies! Wowzers, that was a hawwwtttt chapter! Man I could feel the heat emanating off the page! They have explosive energy and chemistry! I loved that awesome ending! Finally, they got their act together, admitted all their truths and made love like there was tomorrow! Seeing stars and explosions! Whew! Okay, I must calm down and slow my heart rate down! Hehehehe!

I love me a good and sneaky conspiracy! I love how Rossi, Esperia, JJ and Reid were all in on it together! Hehehehe! I am glad that they aren't mad at them anymore and cancelled their death plans! Lol!

Again I say, I hope to see more of Esperia in the near future! She is something else and fits right in that crazy bunch of misfits!

Even when they are angry with each other the love, respect and caring are still self evident!

What an awesome ending to crazy roller coaster ride of a story! Kudos mama! Take a well deserved bow! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 8 . 8/16/2017
This was so awesome and the quote at the end describes my marriage to a T. I loved this story!
ethanjakelexi chapter 8 . 8/16/2017
That was a great story
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 8 . 8/16/2017
finally! I had tears reading this chapter! well done! so beautiful!
snuggy29 chapter 8 . 8/16/2017