Reviews for Tumblr's Anonymous
What'dIMiss chapter 34 . 7/29/2017
Ooooooooo Harry. :3

I like the way you write Harry. I'm not sure if I like Luna or not here but I do like this fic as a whole. It's short and sweet and mildly spicy as you said. Good job.
What'dIMiss chapter 39 . 7/29/2017
I feel so bad for Nargle! :(

This is a nice little story. It shows how much Luna cares for all creatures and loves them. Harry is so supportive of her and I love that.
What'dIMiss chapter 40 . 7/29/2017
I've never taken Luna to be someone who worried. Hm. I do like her concern for Harry,and the story as a whole was nice, she had good reason to be afraid. Good job.
Maisie Malfoy chapter 39 . 7/26/2017
I'm honestly not a fan of Huna (or Harry at all), but that's irrelevant. He's nicely in character here, as is Luna. I've never thought of Luna as being concerned about animal rights, but it certainly works with her character.
I did notice some SPaG:
"We can take him to vet" "the vet" would work better here.
"clearly you weren't watching it very well because..." A comma is missing between well and because.
Also one more thing: the down syndrome line might be considered offensive, so you might want to watch out for that.
But overall, it was a good story, and it was nice to see this side of Luna.
HP Slash Luv chapter 40 . 7/14/2017
This was great. I actually wrote a similar story with Hinny, but I loved your Huna take on it. I thought Luna was amazing in here. She sounded so forceful when she was trying to get into the room, and I'm kind of mad at Harry for not telling Luna what was going on.
He should have known better.
And Harry taking some time to think about it while he has time off from the field is good. After all, he wouldn't want to leave his child the way his parents left him. And I do believe he'll make the right decision.
Good story.
HP Slash Luv chapter 39 . 7/14/2017
I'm not quite sure what to think about this. I think Luna was pretty much in character, although I've never seen her written as showing so much emotion when it comes to being distraught. But considering Luna's love for animals, I can imagine it coming out during this heartbreaking time.
At the same time, the way she immediately became more normal after Harry said they'd take the cat home struck me as odd. She might feel a bit bitter knowing the cat would be safe with them, but the cat was still badly hurt, and it didn't seem to bother her any more.
Maybe it's just my personal preference.
I'm not saying it was a bad drabble; I'm just saying it didn't do anything for me.
HP Slash Luv chapter 34 . 7/14/2017
Wow, that was unexpected. Although not one of my favorite Harry pairings, I do enjoy it, but I never read or wrote them taking that step before.
You made it all feel genuine too as if they were exploring the idea of sex. You also managed to keep Luna in character with the mention of wrackspurts, and that's something I always find difficult.
Great story.
onlyalegend chapter 6 . 7/11/2017
Aww, this is so lovely! I admit I can't really ship Huna, but the way you write it is pure delight! I loved that you chose this moment to make whatever there is between them start. Casting Patronuses who are complimentary definitely tells a lot about two people ;) it's really nice that you got Harry notice Luna struggling and go to her to share his experience. It was a very nice thing to do! For the rest, I truly think characterizations were spot-on. I truly enjoyed this vignette! Good job!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/9/2017
This and "Testing the Waters" were both really sexy - but in a way that was sweet rather than dirty. For some reason, Luna never really seems dirty in fics like this; she just seems... Luna.
MicaNgocLan chapter 34 . 7/8/2017
For Testing the Waters, I agree that traversing might have a synonym that fits the sentence more. This was a cute scene that everyone can relate to the awkwardness and excitement they share. Her response was what I hoped and matched the sweet oddness and happiness that her fans love.
MicaNgocLan chapter 39 . 7/8/2017
For Little Thief, I like how the title played in. I originally thought it had to do with the Muggle kids and liked that it was a term of endearment. Luna's protectiveness of the cat was well written like when she pulls him away in the beginning at the thought of accidentally hurting him more. I like contrasting idea of her glittering tears. As if he saw beauty in her love for all creatures .
MicaNgocLan chapter 40 . 7/8/2017
I’m not sure if you have read the Cursed Child yet, but I think this story of his career suits him more. He can finish some of the loose ends of the war and be more of what he envisioned for himself. Like the first war, some of Voldemort’s followers continued to fight and you maintained that concept for the second war. I’m glad you didn’t end it with him totally agreeing to stop being an Auror. That career is his passion and the task cannot be abandoned.
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 34 . 7/6/2017
I feel like I'm reviewing these in the wrong order!
I love that Harry is so awkward about it, it's very believable. And Luna is as cute as ever.
One small note about the flow: "to go traversing" - slightly strange? How about travelling?
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 40 . 7/6/2017
I'm starting to enjoy Huna as a pairing. It's so cute when Luna swears, it's like she's unconsciously adopting her friends' characteristics.
I found it incredibly realistic that Luna becomes so protective now that she's pregnant, and also that Harry doesn't promise not to go in the field. It's a slightly unfair request, and the both of them know it. Still, they try to settle on a compromise, and that's the best part of this fic.
I only noticed a couple of SPaG mistakes:
"Where in bloody hell" - the bloody hell
"death eater" - Death Eater
Interesting fic!
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 39 . 7/5/2017
This is really sad. I'm glad that Captain Morgan was found in time, and that he has a nice, happy life with you now. Animal abuse is one of the worst things you can do as a kid, they literally have done nothing to you!
Luckily cats are pretty resilient.
I'm pleased you made Luna be the protagonist here, because out of all the characters she has the most empathy and is probably the most attuned to animals.
I can't believe the vet was going to call Animal Services on them! As if abusive owners would ever bother to bring their cat to the vet! And cutting off the eyelashes *shudders*, I don't even want to know how that happened.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »