Reviews for Ready For The Storm
FoxesRun chapter 12 . 1/18
Hey! Thanks so much for the update. I look forward to see what you come out with next. I enjoyed reading the point of view of this chapter.
FA-AL chapter 12 . 1/16
No, it's not possible there are not more chapters I was binge reading this and now there is no more content.

Please update soon, this fic is awesome so far.
SiriuslyPink chapter 12 . 1/15
I kind of ship Pansy and Ron in this fic
Penopy chapter 12 . 1/15
This is great! Please update soon! 3
Sundaegirl99 chapter 12 . 1/14
Oooh I really like seeing into regulus’ head!
Seullipen chapter 12 . 1/14
I love this! You write so well, and I really really love the way you wrote Regulus. I hope you can update soon.
Fabulous update.
Kreeblim Sabs chapter 12 . 1/12
The thing you wrote about her shrug... that was really neat- and it's one of many moments where seeing things through Regulus's eyes is enjoyable. Hermione is different- he sees and feels that ...and you tell us that without screaming it. I love it! And the moments where is Purebloody-old fashiony energy comes out... it's balanced enough that while I want to slap him... I also understand him. And that's a challenge- thank you! And her ladies backing her up... I ADORE both Pansy and Luna in this. They are written to perfection and so in balance with each other and Hermione. THANK YOU for this story!
Kreeblim Sabs chapter 11 . 1/12
the little details! I mean Pansy and her lipsticks right off the bat... so cute! Oh and Xeno... so sweet and I felt for him there. I really like how you keep this as a much wider story.. there is a lot more going on than just the main pairing- and in most chapters we see you coloring in the lines of the whole story. It's really a treat! And your casting for Finola- fits RIGHT in. Maybe bc I re-watched all of Hannibal again for the 5th time but you did well matching her voice. And the bit between her and Finola in the end- love it!
Gotbooks93 chapter 12 . 1/10
Finally, we hear Regulus express romantic interest in Hermione! He’s been very aloof up until now, with his interest only appearing as self- interest or curiosity. Thanks for the update!
Nova5621 chapter 12 . 1/9
This story is so interesting! I love Regulus' characterization so far. Can't wait for the next update.
Dirigible0Plums chapter 12 . 1/9
Loved the little bit with Kreacher discreetly urging Regulus to talk to Hermione. Looking forward to tea with Draco!
Sundaegirl99 chapter 11 . 1/9
Oooh great chapter!
Hollowg1rl chapter 12 . 1/9
Oh that was so intense! Bloody hell, and kreature was darling! Just amazing work, and the last bit, with pansy and Ron, with Regulus' comment, just so much yes!
CHOCHON chapter 12 . 1/8
I want wait for Dramione friendship to blossom and maybe he can teach her how to out Slytherin R Matty feels like an American Harry.