Reviews for Ready For The Storm
AmieraAmos chapter 17 . 10/22
please finish story is amazing plz i love this add more chapters
Kathareen chapter 17 . 10/14
Update please! This has to be one of my favorite stories right now, and I’m dying to see how it turns out!
CocoC67 chapter 17 . 10/13
Wow. Your story is addictive. The romance is incredibly slow, but so well written! I hope we will see the end of it one day.. Or at least until they get together x)
I can already imagine them comfortably lying together, with Hermione pressed against Regulus, making him discover Pride and Prejudice. I can only laugh imagining his reaction at being compared to Darcy.
kjsmith chapter 17 . 9/22
I love this so much. I come back and read it every once and awhile. Looking forward to new chapters one day. Cheers!
natravn chapter 17 . 8/6
Truely a wonderful story. I have enjoyed it immensely. Hope you vil continue.
MihioraM chapter 17 . 8/6
Hello, hope you're well during these trying times.
Hope to see you active and updating soon.
I'm completely in love with this story! Waiting for updates soon.
Mary Norton chapter 17 . 8/2
You have been writing and finishing so many amazing fics that I am sooo in love with! I just came across this one and wondered if you still have plans to finish it at some point?
The P&P parallels are brilliant without being so obvious or just a “retelling” version of the story. Completely hoping there’s more of this fic coming! :)
Squeaker24 chapter 17 . 8/1
Please pick this back up! The tension is unbearable (but oh so wonderfully addicting).
Irish Thorn chapter 17 . 7/30
I need more! I sincerely hope that you haven't abandoned this story completely. I'm totally enraptured with the plot line and I'm a little disconcerted to see it's been nearly a year since it was last updated. I hope you continue soon.
Miss Niffler chapter 17 . 7/24
Your updating of other stories leads me to believe this one is just a work in progress, and I shall favourite and follow the story in hopes of new chapters in the not so far future. Really great storyline, and really who doesn't like dark and handsome? Thank you for taking my mind off of reality for the time.
Tash chapter 17 . 7/19
This is such a well written and entertaining book
I love this! It makes me smile!
stars-for-dreams chapter 17 . 7/14
I really loved this! I hope it's not abandoned.
KiraNMM chapter 1 . 7/13
Please update! It’s so hard to find good Regulus stories!
stars-for-dreams chapter 15 . 7/13
This chapter was like a dream. I loved every single moment. Great job, as always!