Reviews for Ready For The Storm
EvanescoVeritas chapter 13 . 6/29
This story is fabulous! I really hope it’s not abandoned!
lexia the beautiful wolf chapter 13 . 6/28
i love love looove this story its soo different and i love the pairing of reg and hermione, not to mention reggies dark alluring personality
ScienceMama chapter 13 . 6/18
Just got caught up on this fic tonight (I hasn't yet seen the last 6 chapters). I don't think I fully appreciated before what an angsty slow burn this was going to be! It's still giving me all sorts of feels. Hermione, Regulus, and Draco are each still hurting, and hurtful, and having trouble expressing themselves properly. So frustrating and a little heartbreaking. I cried because resolving all of this hurt and anger and confusion feels so distant and almost hopeless.

I am glad Regulus has finally given up his resolve of ignoring Hermione's existence, and very glad that Draco and Hermione are having their first meeting to start healing. Maybe Pansy can help Hermione figure Regulus out (of course, she has to actually listen!) and maybe Draco can help Regulus understand Hermione, since Regulus can't get past himself enough to connect meaningfully with her at the moment? Fingers crossed, because right now, nursing wounds and egos and ghosts from the past are still holding everyone back.

(You're portraying all of those complicated emotions really well! And I get that it takes time. I'll just be over here, having robust emotional reactions to everything.)
ravenmorrigan chapter 13 . 6/17
I am enjoying this story so far and am looking forward to future chapters. I think Regulus is and often overlooked character, and a relationship between him and Hermione will be interesting.
mhcalamas chapter 13 . 6/2
Desperate for more and hoping you are able to update soon!
mhcalamas chapter 12 . 6/2
Yessss! So excited to see what comes next :)
mhcalamas chapter 11 . 6/2
Hehehehe :) I liked!
mhcalamas chapter 9 . 6/2
I’m glad he knows now...
mhcalamas chapter 8 . 6/2
Complicated, indeed!
mhcalamas chapter 4 . 6/2
Oh my gosh, this is GOLD!
mhcalamas chapter 2 . 6/2
Like it so far!
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 6/2
REGULUS! I’m so happy to have found this!
babydoll.MK21 chapter 13 . 5/14
you know i never considered Regulus with Hermione before but, it's a really good story i cant wait for the next chapter which i hope you update soon bc it's that good.
northern sunstone chapter 13 . 4/14
The complexities within all these relationships are captured so wonderfully by you...it’s a pleasure to read.
proffessorbooksnstuffyay chapter 13 . 4/12
OMG I love it! Please keep writing!