Reviews for Ready For The Storm
Dani Prongs chapter 17 . 10/23
Aaaaaahhhhh! The joy, the depth, all the pride and prejudice references, the friendships... This is a perfect example of how to deviate from the canon but taking all the parts that make Hermione the Hermione we love and admire. It's really great how you portrayed class and how you wrote Monster. Impossible not to fall in love with how you're building Regulus and Hermione's relationship - and also impossible not to feel attracted to this bit more assholy version of Mr. Darcy... Please keep sharing your ideas with us.
Hope you and your family are safe and healthy!
Wow, I am absolutely in love with this story! It's so expertly crafted and was an absolute delight to read through. It definitely needs to be finished!
Queen of writing rare pairs, I knew it was unfinished but this is genuinely such a good fic
I’ve been looking for a good regulus fic! This seems to be jt
misadventure girl chapter 17 . 8/18
I love this fic so much! I do hope you continue writing, this is definitely a favourite!
Lms365 chapter 17 . 8/6
Came back to reread this and it’s as good as when I read it the first time! Hoping that you’ll update!
NikiReign chapter 17 . 7/9
I love your Regulus! can't wait for more.
So I decided to skim back through these 17 chapters and only read my favorite bits. Turns out I ended up reading every word of every chapter. (Favorite bits indeed.) And while it’s been awhile (coming up on 2 years), and while I fervently hope your story gets completed, these 17 chapters you’ve shared with us are worthy of being read and reread and reread over and over and over and over again. Thank you!
Attempting to mention my favorite parts would just have me copying and pasting the entire chapter which seems a bit overkill so... all of it. Just all of it.
I’d like to know how Finola and Professor McGonagall got on as well.

“Harry was as romantic as an overturned lorry...” lol

Regulus and Kingsley... whew.

Narcissa chastising Regulus for being “inelegant” - that whole conversation was hilarious. As was Walburga not knowing the standardized response for welcoming someone back from the dead.

Pansy lol - “smells like money, with just a whiff of entitlement” and “Compared to Harry Potter just about anyone is worthy of note.”
I’ve always wondered why the Blacks lived in a muggle neighborhood... didn’t seem very Pureblood-ey.

Avoiding The Second Chair. “It was just a chair.”

Love this: “Walburga Black made Narcissa Malfoy look frugal.” And Kreacher. Love Kreacher.
Dark and dangerous. lol

Giggling Draco aside, I’m so relieved about the teas.
I agree with Regulus. The secondary Ministry entrance is less than dignified. His thoughts on his father had me laughing out loud.

Kreacher has become my favorite.

So many other bits in this chapter from the things the Blacks’ don’t do, to Kingsley killing Regulus without asking any questions to publication offices being burnt down. Fun.
Pansy and Ron are too funny.

Finola’s take on Regulus... Hermione just doesn’t get it. Poor thing.
That picture in The Prophet, brutal. On a more happier note, I love Kingsley and awkward talks with Harry.