Reviews for Ready For The Storm
KatjaV chapter 17 . 1/5
I loved the story. Like really loved it. Hope you will come back and continue some day.
Wishing you all the best!
Anglwitch6090 chapter 17 . 8/4/2022
OK, so I know it's been two years but I just found this story and loved it! Hope you come back to it some day
JeanJo chapter 17 . 7/21/2022
Brilliant writing, hope you’ll come back soon, all the best.
JeanJo chapter 14 . 7/20/2022
Sincerely yours,
JeanJo chapter 7 . 7/19/2022
I apply to you.
JeanJo chapter 1 . 7/15/2022
From ridiculously romantic to romantically ridiculous
midancemom chapter 1 . 6/19/2022
I so enjoy this story. The relationships between the girls is outstanding! I love your Pansy and Luna. Regulus is yummy, but he has a lot to learn about the modern witch. Thank you for sharing your art with us, and I hope this story continues.
Kina Namine chapter 17 . 6/16/2022
I can't wait for the next chapter, this is amazing!
Yosoyliza chapter 1 . 3/31/2022
Please continue!
BaptisteLucasGirl chapter 17 . 2/24/2022
Enjoying the story so much. I really hope to see it continued.
bookwerm98 chapter 16 . 2/10/2022
Pansy's attitude is majorly hypocritical.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 17 . 1/27/2022
I love this! Regulus, for all that he’s a brooding brat, is a pure delight. And I love Hermione’s relationship with Pansy!

I would enjoy reading more of this if you come back to it someday, but until then, thank you for sharing it with us! :)
Dani Prongs chapter 17 . 10/23/2021
Aaaaaahhhhh! The joy, the depth, all the pride and prejudice references, the friendships... This is a perfect example of how to deviate from the canon but taking all the parts that make Hermione the Hermione we love and admire. It's really great how you portrayed class and how you wrote Monster. Impossible not to fall in love with how you're building Regulus and Hermione's relationship - and also impossible not to feel attracted to this bit more assholy version of Mr. Darcy... Please keep sharing your ideas with us.
Hope you and your family are safe and healthy!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/8/2021
Wow, I am absolutely in love with this story! It's so expertly crafted and was an absolute delight to read through. It definitely needs to be finished!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2021
Queen of writing rare pairs, I knew it was unfinished but this is genuinely such a good fic