Reviews for Ready For The Storm
reeroy chapter 6 . 10/15
oh please tell me Pansy's possible romance will be a girl! lmao, I'm getting those vibes from her? honestly if Regulus wasn't Hermione's romantic choice for this fic I would have begged you to make it a Pansmione heheheh I like that Pansy knows what she wants and isn't ashamed of being a virgin.
reeroy chapter 5 . 10/15
the way you write them just talking to each other! is it a boring compliment to say I love how you write dialogue? Cuz I do.
reeroy chapter 3 . 10/15
oh I adore how attached he is to Hermione and he doesn't! even! realize! it! He kept signaling her out in his head. Oh, I know you're enjoying motherhood and I wish you all the best!
reeroy chapter 1 . 10/15
I have 5 exams I should be studying but I had this itch to reread your story! Gah I love it so much.
Aprilmarsden chapter 12 . 10/2
I am so addicted to this story. And so in love with your characters! I love how you write Pansy, and of course am falling hard and fast for your characterisation of Regulus. As frustrating as the slow build is, it's wonderful and the pacing is so right so well done on that! I have binge read this and am gutted to see you haven't updated in months, hoping you're okay and will get some more of this wonderfully crafted story up soon! :) x
SusuJahe chapter 13 . 9/13
im waiting for u to finish this, i like ur AU regmione its refreshing..its very detail thats good if this story is so far from original, but this is not. sometimes i would scroll down a few paragraphs that i already know a little or more the same as in the book. each chapter is too slow for my liking.
Live how this story is shaping up! ReLly .its gonna be great, I mean, damn, how sexy is reg?
Forensica X chapter 13 . 8/29
This is excellent, and I’ve loved the slow build. I can’t wait to read more.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 9 . 8/15
I really do love Kreacher. I hope that we will be able to see more of him.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 8 . 8/15
"...it will annoy him" that line made me chuckle a little bit too loudly
gigglymonkey12 chapter 5 . 8/15
I think with each chapter that I greedily gobble up...the more ensnared that I am
gigglymonkey12 chapter 2 . 8/15
omg! I love the group. I like the dynamic of the friendship that you've painted.
Bibbity88 chapter 13 . 8/11
that's a cruel place to leave off at! I'm loving the slow burn tension between these two!
I love this story! Such an interesting plot, and I’m glad you included these friend filled slice of life bits (even though I’m eagerly waiting for the Regulus parts to move ahead!) hope you will write again soon, even if to give an outline of what was planned for the plot?
reeroy chapter 13 . 7/21
I love this story. I hope you're well!