Reviews for Unexplainable Connections
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2020
this story is only 6 chapters so far and its already one of my favorite tern wolf fics ever written! i'm absolutely heartbroken its not finished :(
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2018
update?
farewellraven chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I just started Reading the story and I just have to say that it is so Good! I really hope you will update again3
Chaosx10 chapter 6 . 11/28/2017
write more can't wait for another chapter
X23 Maximoff chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
Ok Sophia’s mom is so precious and supportive I love her. Sophia waiting till the day of to buy supplies is #relatable to the max like same girl same. Her friendship with Danny is adorable I’m obsessed with them. BroTP status for sure! Also I love how much of a creep eavesdropper she is like those are goals tbh be sneaky girl I love it. OH SHIT EXCEPT IT’S JUST HER POWERS DAMN YES. “we’re too pretty to die” kill me hahaha. I love that she went to check on her mom like how cute? Is she? And poor thing is so anxious about everything going on like poor girl her heart is just too big! This precious angel is so awkward and anxious and wants friends but doesn’t know how to make them and just kill me she feels so real. Also her lil detective shenanigans are amazing. “feeling overcome with emotion and having a friend again” what a cutie omg tears I love her. She is so loving and considerate and beautiful. I love her, this was another wonderful chapter! Amazing!
Miriam947 chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
It's Great Keep Writing.
nightwingbaby1 chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter. what a cliffhanger
gabby chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
holy shit that cliffhanger has me anxious,
i'm loving what ur doing, and honestly i can't wait for more kira sophia and malia interactions!
great chapter :)
gabby chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
honestly wtf, that cliffhanger has me questioning everything, all the theories, my head is mUSH.
also, thank u for making stiles somewhat of a dickhead, it's v ic of him to hold a grudge, so many authors seem to forget that part of him? lmao
anyway, great as always, i'm in love with sophia, and just wanted to tell u that i kinda relate on a personal level with her, idk why she might have left her friends, but i'm going through like a similar thing, so it's nice to see a character who's going through the same. can't wait to see what happens next, (honestly i can wait a year i know how hard it's to update so take ur time)
much love to u!
Immortalman18 chapter 5 . 10/28/2017
Great story I can't wait for Sophie to to figure out the supernatural stuff
tiffanyk chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
OMG NOOOO I HATE CLIFF HANGERS BUT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH KEEP ON WRITING NEVER STOP I NEED MORE!
X23 Maximoff chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
Ok first of all counting going to class as a personal victory is #relatable at the core. Also avoiding eye contact. Also the awkward passing dance between Stiles and Sophia literally made my heart rate go up cause the way you wrote it was beautiful I could literally feel it happening. Sophia and Kira nerding out with their Bardo packet is freaking adorable. “Sophia went to help before a little voice reminded her that she wasn’t allowed to anymore” like okay rip my heart out that’s fine I don’t need it. Sophia makes me nervous with this investigating like girl be careful! The interactions between Stiles and Sophia are so strained and real like they pull my heart apart. And her careful hopefulness of a friendship with Kira is heart wrenching like I feel it so hard. And that ending! I can’t even! This story is so amazing I love it well done bae you did awesome as always.
X23 Maximoff chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
dat only child life i get you sophia. she’s so precious and artsy ugh i love her. yessss let her paint people perfect do it sweet child do it. second lunch yes amazing that’s what you gotta do girl. ugh her and kira are so awkward and precious i love them. and sophia eavesdropping is the best cause that is for sure a favorite pastime. her lamenting not being there with scott for his relationship with allison ugh kill me. and her going to the lacrosse games i’m dead. this chapter reminded me how much i loved kira i wish she would have been around longer. the foreshadowing and interactions between everyone are so amazing and perfect i love this story so much well done bae love you.
X23 Maximoff chapter 2 . 9/16/2017
stealing all the coffee yes girl #relatable. omg their daily check in is fucking precious don’t even get me STARTED. her anxiety going to talk to stiles like same girl talking to people is the worst. and of course scott is still nice to her scott is the best and too good for this world. omg why did ms. blake stop the sessions aaah more questions. and the awkward interaction with kira like why is making friends so hard girl i get you. aaaah her first eye travel she has no idea what’s going on poor bb! and stiles is so cold like bro why you gotta. and him not believing her…that’s fine, i’ll just have my heart break first thing it’s fine it’s whatever. i love love love the way sophia fits in with the canon like she’s so interesting and nuanced and i just want to know everything yes please.
X23 Maximoff chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
ok sophia chilling in the art studio like what a badass ok bad stuff happens at this school and she’s just like whatever i gotta get things done. her nervousness when stiles is going to the nemeton like i’m scared too fam but of course it’s just A DREAM UGH. Dat dream theory though like omg foreshadowing out the wazoo i love it. that video is such a middle school thing it’s so classic i love it. i love the mystery surrounding their friendship and how she only wants to talk to him as a last resort super relatable. wonderful first chapter i want more yes.