Reviews for Summer Sparring Matches
Galp chapter 1 . 3/24
Damn that was soooo awesome! ! I loved the idea of natsu teaching lucy some hand to hand combat it's really cool! And of course so sexy! I really really loved your writing style too and the you presented my most favorite character in the whole series (natsu of course )! I'm so looking forward to reading more amazing story's from you in the future! Take care!
Satyrykal chapter 1 . 1/19
That was very very very well done. I actually like how she tried and failed to ssdu e him the first time. it's so much more like Natsu to be overwhelmed because she was kicking ass than trying some trick. Very natural and believable, especially if this takes place post Alvarez, when their tension is ridiculously high. one of the few one shots that don't leave you wanting more. it grasp a moment and feeling perfectly.

Cheers,
satyrykal
alydragneel chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
HOT DAMN. You got me on the edge of my seat man. Can we have a part two please?
KatanaNoNeko chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
One, I have to agree with you in that Nalu would be canon after the Phantom Lord arc if I owned Fairy Tail.

Two, this was really cute, and it seems so like them!
Nalu Nalu Nalu chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Please continue please

Also I think natsu gets turned on when Lucy fights
Jcat007 chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
This is how I would imagine they make the next move. I think he's been waiting for her to fight him passionately. Well done!
HerMadnessMac chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
I am such a slut for sparring couples.
I love how you incorporated romance into this while still letting Lucy's ultimate focus be the spar. My only question is , why did Natsu go from being indifferent to Lucy's seduction attempt to suddenly kissing her? Was it just the upped intensity of the spar that turned him on?
Leomae2.0 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Nice one-shot! Wish it had gone into a lemon tho. Maybe make it a 2 shot ~.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Great one-shot! Loved this :)
Stavroula99 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
It was awesome! I loved all of it! Great job!
guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
I have a headcanon based on several manga panels that I've seen that says that Natsu actually gets turned on when he sees Lucy kick butt. He always has such an interesting look on his face, and Mashima always gives his reaction its own separate panel.
bloodRayneee chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Loved it! It was so adorable and sexy :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
That was really cute!
SazHearT chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
This was so sexy..wish there was a 2nd part!
RosesMcKellar chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Wow... Just wow. Go Lucy!