Reviews for Fallen Angel
ShadowStalker1389 chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
WTFH WAS THAT HOW CAN YOU END THE STORY LIKE THAT (even if the story was great). Well, rant over i hope you make a sequel in which Harry and the others remember Hermione and they meet her again.
StaceyM.Rose chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
that was so sad... i wish he would remember
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 17 . 10/1/2009
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT! (Although I love the story itself) HARRY AND HERMIONE HAD BARELY ANYTIME WITH EACH OTHER AND NOW HE DOESN'T REMEMEBER ANYTHING!
Raj8 chapter 17 . 11/4/2008
great job I mean it great job.
Beppo1 chapter 17 . 7/2/2007
Hi!

Oh please please write a sequel soon!

I'd realy like to see them meet again.

maybe He remembers someday...

please write this story was simply ... oh no word for it.

I realy cried reading!

Beppo Gunnar

Bonn, Germany
amorreal chapter 17 . 9/9/2006
hey please posta sequel

i absolutely loved it

the ending was so sad

poor harry, he doesn't remember the one person he loved

there is no way you can just leave it like this

once again please continue
SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
You could do with a beta. Your grammar is spotty, and your punctuation could use a fair bit of work. For example:

He will not be harmed physically, in direct, but the Dark Lord will mutilate his emotional dilemma.

Could be written as:

He will not be harmed physically, OR DIRECTLY, but the Dark Lord will CAUSE HIM GREAT EMOTIONAL PAIN -or- WILL STILL CAUSE HIM GREAT PAIN.

It doesn't have to be like that, precisely, but it does need to be adjusted slightly.
lost in details chapter 17 . 7/23/2006
OMG! THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ SO FAR! Please make a sequel!

-Minelle
starry- eyed-angel chapter 17 . 7/10/2006
hey

thats was such a sweet story...loved it .plz do write a sequel...i would really prefer a more happier ending...who would not:)
GreyAB chapter 17 . 7/5/2006
a great story, with a somewhat bitter sweet ending.
mystic chapter 17 . 6/22/2006
i absolutly loved your story but i must tell you i Hated the ending sorry
4leafclover chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
DARK LORD? why arent peop,e calling him "you-know-who" or "he-who-must-not-be-named" or "voldemort" or even "the-filthy-git"?
Live 4 God 4 Ever and 4 Always chapter 17 . 6/3/2006
please make a sequel! i never took my eyes off of this story, i didn't finish reading it till 1:00 am this morning! I just wen to be after i finished instead of submitting a review then!
hanvu chapter 17 . 5/30/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY! is so cute!
KathGrangerPotter chapter 17 . 5/30/2006
ow... ( Hemione could hook up with Harry. She could loose all her powers to stay with him...

the epilogue and chap 16 are sad... You could have written things differently...

well, try and write another one, but this time they'll be together in the end, ok? lol

see ya ! Kath