Reviews for Jamie Potter and the Arrogant Warlock's Curse
ShulkXMelia23 chapter 37 . 7/12
i am going to be honest you have not written a good story. at first glance it's mildly amusing but when i got more in the middle is when i realized it was not all that great. simply put there are so many contradictions and lame excuses it made my head spin. most of it came from magic the way the magic and some of the potions worked in hp where totally thrown out the window. swearing on magic Dumbledore should no longer have magic with the way it works, not by a long shot, and the truth serum so your telling me that one spell that without any room for anything positively id this and a confession snape still lies through it? and your reasoning is somehow? you do realize how lame that it right? i mean you used that excuse a lot somehow. in my years of reading fanfiction that is the lamest thing i have ever read just somehow

i am going to stop there if you ignore all that it was sort of amusing. i have always liked gender bender fanfiction but i don't want to read a story where the good things that happen are just good not great just good and then the bad things that happen are like you can burn in hell ( not you just so you know just using it as an example ) you are a sinner who can never have anything. it's boring and i just don't want to read that. am i being to harsh, ya probably but using the excuse somehow really irritated me. it kind of makes it look like you don't care, probably is not true it just makes it seem that way.

sorry but that's my opinion do with it what you will. you can ignore it, send me a hate pm, trash me out in an AN for everyone to see, just don't label it as abusive because that it is not and it was not intended to be as such
DODO chapter 25 . 6/30
Why not use the time turner to save Sirius?
ClaireR89 chapter 32 . 6/27
This story has lost it's way.
ClaireR89 chapter 30 . 6/27
Daphne and lillith have a very...sad? Relationship. It's like their middle schoolers
ClaireR89 chapter 29 . 6/27
There is no reason to have a new name for each title.
ClaireR89 chapter 28 . 6/27
Holy shit someone finally reciprocates Lils feelings?
ClaireR89 chapter 19 . 6/27
This story is good yet on the flip side so many people and their actions bother me
ClaireR89 chapter 12 . 6/27
Write in English don't literally write the parseltongue
kgfinkel chapter 25 . 6/21
I gave it my best shot but either you stopped proofreading before posting, you lost access to a decent beta or your word processing software is collapsing, I'm going to have to stop here.

My suggestion is to go back and read your story aloud to someone else so you can easily spot the mistakes. I will keep this in my story alerts as I do like the premise. Send me a PM when you finish correcting the mistakes.
stevefocus chapter 7 . 6/18
I thought this was gonna turn into a fem Harry with all the clues, I wish you would of put it in the summary, it would of saved me reading up to here. Good luck with the story.
Lizard21 chapter 37 . 6/18
YaY a new chapter! That was awesome the way she tore into Percy and found the loop hole to have the elves help her. So not only was the ceremony for resurrection was not completed everything was witnessed by too many people to be hushed up.
geekymom chapter 37 . 6/18
Terrific chapter!
shoguncaw chapter 37 . 6/18
a honest puck you are but a robin you appear. good story good world . you may known world admins like Dis Lexic and SeerKing are dimensional supervisors. i offer a boon with you or a curse that may depend on you . blue is the boon and red is the curse. the blue is you are upgraded in how many doors you can peek in and even sub doors of the original door with out burning out . the curse is this when ever you enter a store more people join you.
Helyanweh chapter 22 . 5/6
In canon Ariana was Dumbledore’s little sister, not Grindelwalds as you stated here (“his old flame’s little sister”). Is this deliberately AU, or is there something else going on?
Helyanweh chapter 12 . 5/6
Small fact, but the Rictusempra charm is the tickling charm. They’re one and the same, so having Jamie dodge it for not knowing what it does, to then casting it herself makes little sense.