Reviews for Jamie Potter and the Arrogant Warlock's Curse
ThunderSphinx chapter 31 . 1/12
Can't Lilith terminate if she wants to?
CoastalFirebird chapter 32 . 1/11
Okay I've been reading this story for a couple of days now and while it started slow I grew to love it. Geleret faking to be Albus was ingenious. I honestly thought that Geleret had switched bodies with him or Albus had altered everyone elses memories about who was the bad guy (including Aberforth). The slow build up to Lil/Daph was awesome! I hope Hermione and Lil stay friends. Keep up the Awesome work!

Jason
Mythology216 chapter 31 . 1/7
Are the memories different prophesies?
Lizard21 chapter 32 . 1/6
That was a fun bit with the lawyers, Tom Felton and Alan Rickman. A sad but believable outcome of the trial how Snape managed it (damn occulmany) I'm guessing. Draco only has to pay a fine and Lilith must return to a school where her rapists walk about tell me there is a painful punishment planned for them on the near future.
Lizard21 chapter 31 . 1/6
Damn the hits just keep on coming. Being push through the veil doesn't seem like much of a punishment honestly. Seems a bit to quick.
Lizard21 chapter 30 . 1/6
Well that was unexpected and I don't feel sorry for Snape any more he needs to rot on Azkaban, as does Draco. So when she killed Gellert she brought the real Dumbledore back from Nurmengard
Lizard21 chapter 28 . 1/6
I feel a little sorry for Severus letting his hatred blind him about Lilith.
Lizard21 chapter 27 . 1/6
Well Lilith seemed to be adjusting well to her new school. Still she is dragged back for the tournament. I think that Lilith and Daphne would make a better couple but that is probably because I was such a fan of Tonks and Lupin.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 1/4
Odd first chapter with Harry being called James. Thanks for sharing!
mckertis chapter 8 . 1/4
This..."story"...is quite pathetic. Changing a few details here and there, and copypasting the other 95% directly from the books.
geekymom chapter 32 . 1/3
Very cool chapter.
illerayn chapter 31 . 12/19/2017
Amazing story, even if some parts seems a bit rushed.
Lilith is a interesting character and I can't wait for more details on her relationship with Daphne, mostly with the twins in her belly.
Just a pointThey know that the Headmaster want to speak alone with Lilith, so it's not logical (for me) that they let Lilith go alone with Colin to go in Hogwarts.
I can't wait for the next chapter !
geekymom chapter 31 . 12/10/2017
Very nice chapter. Very intense.
mizzrazz72 chapter 31 . 12/10/2017
To let that happen in that school, it should be closed down.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/9/2017
Let's see, the first one seems to be the Chamber of Secrets Hagrid/Riddle confrontation. Second one is Slughorn's memory, of Riddle, probably the horcrux talk memory. Perhaps a partial with the 't' after the date? And the third one is probably the prophecy, which... seems to be Trewaley's memory of it? Unless it's 'this is the most relevant person in the memory, date, then the subject spoken about...