Reviews for And All That Jazz
BarnabasEvans chapter 50 . 6/10
A fun and exiting change of scenery for our protagonists. The depth of character is astounding, and the twist twisty.
Yehuda Dream chapter 7 . 4/5
You really know your stuff :)
Yehuda Dream chapter 2 . 4/4
This is excellently written
Medic 27 chapter 50 . 7/20/2021
Phenomenal story! I think you did an excellent job building the setting.

I'll say that the ending definitely took me by surprise. I almost didn't believe that what they were explaining was actually the solution and not part of the trap.

I'm definitely adding this to my list of favorites!
Medic 27 chapter 49 . 7/16/2021
The hype is real!
Medic 27 chapter 39 . 7/11/2021
Nice chapter! I have got to read more!
Medic 27 chapter 18 . 6/19/2021
I'm thinking it is someone like a pangolin or a sloth
Medic 27 chapter 16 . 6/19/2021
I'm definitely enjoying this :D
Medic 27 chapter 10 . 6/18/2021
Love it! I can't wait to read the rest!
Medic 27 chapter 9 . 6/18/2021
Awesome chapter! I really enjoyed the introduction into Nick's home and Judy's reaction to it. I also really appreciate all the effort you put into keeping the story as time accurate as it is.
Medic 27 chapter 3 . 6/16/2021
I don't blame Bellwether for asking Judy not to criticize her in front of others. is always important for a leader not to have their decisions question unless you want the group to not respect the leaders Authority.
Medic 27 chapter 2 . 6/16/2021
I half expected her to become a bootlegger, putting her drive and abilities to use by showing the government just how able a bunny can be. (I'm still holding on to this, and could see it happening in the future)

I really love all the details and notes you have about the technology! It is some really great stuff and helps set the scene, even if it is explained behind the scenes :D
Medic 27 chapter 1 . 6/16/2021
That was a strong first chapter. I love Era pieces, and this promises to be a good one!
TheBlackFox0220 chapter 50 . 4/8/2021
Awesome story! so interesting and so lovely!
MovedToA03 chapter 1 . 1/25/2020