Reviews for seventeen
Chipster-roo chapter 1 . 6/16
I really liked this fanfic. It was interesting to explore the thoughts of all these characters.
1 Hazel: I like it, it's well-written. Hyzenthlay's mention is nice. However, you say that "bucks are laughing", which contradicts the original book.
2 Fiver: You handled him well, and it's interesting to see his thoughts on family. I see he didn't mate with Vilthuril yet.
3 Bigwig: This one was really thought-provoking, and it's nice to see how he admires Hazel.
4 Blackberry: This one is shorter than the first three, but I think it's funny.
5 Dandelion: I liked this one too.
6 Pipkin: He has had a tough life...at least he's happy though.
7 Silver: Silver is a character that isn't seen very often, and I like this glimpse into his mind, and his devotion to Sandleford.
8 Bluebell: this one is short and sad...this interpretation of the character is interesting though.
9 Holly: I like this one, it's a interesting glimpse into his mind. I like the mention of Clover at the end.
10 Strawberry: This one is probably the best of all 17. However, it is also the saddest. Poor Strawberry...
11 Cowslip: This is the only one I didn't like. I expected something more elaborate than that for him.
12 Hyzenthlay: This one is the second best (after Strawberry). I think you did a great job portraying her, and it is a nice reminder of how amazing existence is.
13 Blackavar: This isn't one of my favourites, but I think it's well-written.
14 Vilthuril: This is an interesting one. It's great that you mention the river of knowledge and the doe as a Chief Rabbit; these seem too often overlooked. And the mentions of the others at the end are nice.
15 Campion: this one was quite funny.
16 Clover: I'm glad you included her. This one is well-written.
17 Laurel: He is probably the character used the least often in fanfictions, due to his limited role in the book. It's nice to see you included him, and this one is thought-provoking.

Also, why did you delete your first two WD fanfics?
ThePrinceOfPuddles chapter 1 . 6/12
When I first saw this story, I thought it couldn't possibly be good enough to stand out as something worthwhile. And let me tell you, I was very glad to be wrong.

You showed an understanding of the characters that very few writers on this site seem to have. I like very much how most of the rabbits compared themselves to Hazel in particular, and Strawberry's story was particularly touching.

Perhaps the only minor gripe I have with thesd is that a couple of them could have been just a bit longer, like Pipkin and Bluebell-at least, in my opinion. But really, that's about it. And on , that means it's a genius work of art.

A hearty congratulations to you, and I wish you all the best of luck in future endeavors.

Take the fight to life,
Theprinceofpuddles
Fox Teen chapter 1 . 6/12
Very interesting profiles on the characters.