Reviews for Hopeless Case of a Kid in Denial
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sopa back we need sig and spread word
laughannie711 chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
excellent! very well done. love the couples
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
You did great with Shikamaru. I can really imagine what he was thinking.

I really like this story! I always love reading band and school stories for some reason. When I was reading the first chapter, that James Blunt song jut flew through my brain. (You're Beautiful, I think it was) This is really awesome! Nice job.

I hope that last comment was just some sick joke...KEEP GOING! UPDATE SOON!
biacebaolck chapter 8 . 5/31/2006
E!Excellent!
biacebaolck chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Is the boyfriend...Sasuke?
biacebaolck chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
So. Cool.
openwindow2 chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
like? are you kdding me? i LOVE it! GREAT story!
Curo-Hatake1 chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
holy shit this story is awsomeness keep writing i love it you captured them perfectly with adding in some of your own unique style ok this is not coming from a stick up the ass critic (i know i used it from your story big deal!)im far from it im considered a freak of nature schitzo whatever most uncritique person you'll ever meet and yes i did somthing kind of what like kiba did i didn't say brainless tho i said insane. well keep writing is good i love! and goddammit i want to see what happens! _
sideshowtom chapter 8 . 3/18/2006
fantastic story here-even if it is AU which I usually frown upon you capture the characters personality very well (though how you thought of Lee being an art student I'll never know XD)

keep up the good work
Saoirse the Irish Colleen chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
That's it? No more? You've broken the heart of the NYC girl...
Mimi Dear chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
I don't know what it is that attracts me to this story - maybe it's the hightops D I love Lee, I don't especially love Sakura but I love her in this story, and I love Ino and the band. All of them fit their roles so well! I also really love the special little bonus chapter thing with Ino and Shikamaru. That fits in nicely.

I always want to write about the whole teenage music scene after I read this. Put simply, I really, really like this story!
Holofernes chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
"I'm in heavy I'm in deep

I look cool but inside I weep

I'm older but sure ain't as wise

As I pretend to It's mostly all lies"

I love that song, is damn good! And I like your fic very much.
Momo-Sama chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
n_n this is really neat! ;_; Sad to see it end though...But all good things have to, right?

*LUV*Momo
Saffron chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
You Suck P Saying your not going to continue a wonderfully written piece of fanfiction. You Really Do Suck. Try to continue and I may change my mind about you type of ff writers that give up after you've run out on inspiration.

FIND SOME INSPIRATION! Look at Lee, for Pete's sake, he found some!
Bakutiku chapter 8 . 8/15/2004
Fabby story... haha... leggy blondes. Nice...

I like your choice of words :) But how's 'bout giving Neji and Tenten a chance to meet the rest of the gang? -;