Reviews for The First 48
aheinoch chapter 20 . 8/11/2017
Great Story!
marteeey chapter 20 . 8/10/2017
Happy end yay!
I absolutely LOVED your story! It's just wonderful ne then all the action! And I loved that every chapter was covering events within one hour (mostly) :D
mjf2468 chapter 20 . 8/10/2017
Man, I know you said this was an epilogue and I know you'd probably think this resolves the story, but oh how I want MORE. Either a sequel or another chapter, sigh. I absolutely LOVE this AU, and this story. So here's me hoping. Or else I'll just wait until your next story.
tav682 chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Loved this entire story, from start to finish. Glad Oliver finally stopped being such a dummy. Happy they both got some relief, all that UST was torture for us and them. Again thanks for writing this, can't wait to read whatever you write next.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/9/2017
Oliver is so dumb sometimes. She didn't regret kissing him! She thought he regretted it! Grrrr he needs a good talking to.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/9/2017
Gimme the smut!
lizb1813 chapter 18 . 8/9/2017
Oh my goodness is this amazing! Wow... just... wow. No words. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2017
Loving this fic!
tav682 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Great update! Glad he was able to rescue her. That ass Cooper got what he deserved, how dare he hurt Felicity. Looking forward to the next update as always.
mjf2468 chapter 17 . 8/4/2017
This is sooooo wicked! I just KNEW it was a trap...sigh...can NOT wait for the next chapter. sure hope it isn't toooo long. excellent job in keeping the suspense all along.
marteeey chapter 17 . 8/4/2017
NOW PLEASE DONT LEAVE US HANGING FOR TOO LONG I WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT ARGH
NorthernLights25 chapter 17 . 8/3/2017
Oh boy. That's certainly not good!
Bringbackianto chapter 17 . 8/3/2017
No! Why did they both listen to that text?! I was sitting here doing the same thing I do when I watch a scary movie...yelling at my screen telling them "No, don't do it you idiots! Don't leave the safety of the room that no one can access unless they have your fingerprint!"

Now, I get to Nancy Drew the crap out of this to try to figure out who the "big guy" is that took her. I will have to re-read this to see if Cooper can be classified as a big guy or if maybe it is really someone else we have met so far during your story...Another one of Darhk's minions or, maybe even Palmer? He is big guy.

And, don't even get me started on their kiss. That was perfect but, then, them being them, they had to go and screw it up with their own insecurities. Hopefully when Oliver finds her, they will both have found the ability to just let go and be with each other. I really hope Felicity will come out of this ok. Oliver seems to be in bad shape right now and, it is going to kill him if he can't help out with trying to find her because of a concussion or some other type of injury. And, Dig is going to hate that someone used a text from him to lure them both out of the building.

Love this story!
Bringbackianto chapter 16 . 8/1/2017
Thank goodness for that valet attendant and Felicity's quick thinking! As we get closer and closer to the "48 hours" mark I am getting more and more anxious to see what you have planned next. I kind of saw Cooper coming, as far as him being the bad guy but, now, I think I am becoming paranoid. First I was worried about the EMT's or the other cops in the mix. Could there be more than one mole? And now, I have a feeling your last words here are the most ominous...Will they make it through the night? Will Cooper or more of Darhk's minions show up to Oliver's apartment while the rest of the entirety of the police force are combing the city looking for him? I feel like I can't trust anyone other than Dig and Lyla to be "safe" for them to be around. I am even freaked out a little by the baggie of bandages that the EMT sent her home with. I want to scream, "Get your own damn bandages Felicity! Trust no one!" Honestly, this is so good and suspenseful that I may just be losing my mind a little bit. ;)
Bringbackianto chapter 15 . 7/27/2017
Ha, I thought he had to have something to do with it. Oh, Cooper, you slimy bastard! Great chapter!